2,469 results
All reviews teppan grill tennis courts great hotel polanco area chapultepec park lobby restaurant business trip business hotel indoor pool club room safe area fitness center large hotel executive floor anthropology museum walking distance breakfast buffet
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I stayed here for 3 nights while on business in Mexico City. The room was spacious and comfortable. I had access to the lounge and found the service there to be outstanding. They offered a wide variety of snacks and desserts during the evenings.

I chose to eat in the restaurant downstairs each morning due to the large variety.

The staff was extremely friendly. I do not speak Spanish and found all the staff could speak English and language was not an issue.

The location is great, nearby to many restaurants and bars. Overall I felt very safe in the surrounding area. I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
MEXHR-M, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear EatWorkTravel,

I appreciate your kind words and your recommendation to the TripAdvisor community. We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed so much your stay with us and specially in our Regency Club. It's amazing to learn that our level of service, was even beyond your expectations.

I also appreciate a lot that you have tried the breakfast buffet in our Rulfo Paraje Latino restaurant, where as you mentioned, or culinary team it's always working hard to offer our guests and local clients, an amazing variety of fresh food and above all, the best quality in produce according to our global policy of Hyatt food: Thoughtfully sourced, Carefully served.

We really look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home, Hyatt Regency Mexico City.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Truly one of the most welcoming and comfortable HYATT Regency in the world. Clearly a solid building and great advice from Amando, the concierge during a tremor. The pool and sauna/steam room are great to relax after a hike around the city. Well located.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MEXHR-M, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Graham,

Thank you very much for your five-star evaluation and for taking the time to share your review with the TripAdvisor community. On behalf of all of our team, thanks also for your kind words and for sharing such useful information.

I love to read that you have enjoyed so much of our recently renovated Fitness Center and i hope you had also the chance to try some of our restaurants. Personally, our Amado artisan bakery its' one of the best places to enjoy a great mexican coffee and some of the best croissants in the city. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as i do.

We are very happy to know that you had such a memorable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back at Hyatt Regency Mexico City, where it's good not to be home.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Across the street from Chaputapec park and the anthropology museum, which was great! Spent most of our time in the Roma and Condesa areas, and these were a short Uber drive away. The rooms were well appointed and we had no complaints whatsoever.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear guest,

I appreciate your kind words and your recommendation to the TripAdvisor community.It's great to find that you have enjoyed so much of our location in the beautiful Polanco neighborhood!

I hope yo had the chance to visit some of our restaurants within the property and specially, our delicious Amado artisan bakery, where i'm sure you can always find a great mexican coffee and some of the most delicious pastries.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home, Hyatt Regency Mexico City.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Mexico City traveling solo and my first time to CDMX. The hotel has a great location in the Polanco area just across from Chapultepec Park. You can walk to the park including Chapultapec Castle as well as access the many restaurants of the swanky Polanco area.

The staff at the hotel are all top notch and will cater to your needs as expected at a great hotel. They have an excellent fitness center for those who like to exercise while traveling. My room was well appointed, clean and with little evidence of wear.

If you get the chance and are there on a Sunday, consider splurging for the Sunday, champagne brunch. It's quite lavish with many delicious food offerings that are vast.

I would return to the Hyatt Regency Mexico City on any return trip to Mexico.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear guest,

I appreciate your kind words, your 5 star rating and above all, your time to share your recommendation with the TripAdvisor community. It's always great to learn more about guests like you discover and find useful in their first time in CDMX.

It's amazing to read that you have enjoyed so much of our location and our Fitness Center, which is one of my favorite spots within the property and it was recently renovated precisely thinking in guests like you that need to stay active even during business travels.

Also, i'm really happy to find that you have had the chance to try our sunday brunch at our Rulfo restaurant. Our culinary team has worked really hard to make it and it's now often recognized as the best in this city.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable Hotel with attentive staff, has an excellent gym, a choice of several restaurants and a breakfast buffet that is second to none.

Situated in a very affluent area of the city there are many bars and restaurants less than a 10 minute walk away.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jack,

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your time in Mexico City and your stay in our hotel. Polanco it's indeed a great neighborhood to walk and discover with safety.

We are very happy to know that you had such a memorable stay with us and that you enjoyed our Fitness Center our restaurants and our breakfast buffet in our Rulfo restaurant, where every day our culinary team works really hard to bring only the best flavors for guests like you.

Thank you very much for your kind comments, we look forward to seeing you again soon.