USD 123
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
USD 98
  • Restaurant
Room Mate Valentina(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 345
USD 380
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
All reviewszona rosafox newsspectacular breakfastbooking tourswalking distance from the hotelpool deckegg stationmodern roomsinsurgentes metro stationnight lifemorning breakfasttourist bushardwood floorsrecommend this hotel to anyonethe staff was friendly and helpfulrestaurants and barsrooms are great
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I have stayed in this hotel for 3 days in November 2017. I was on longer business trip in Mexico and used the weekend for sightseeing in Mexico City. The hotel is the perfect base camp for sightseeing. All the tourist bus stations are close by, a lot of restaurants and bars are in the area and you can walk to a lot o sights. The area also seamed relatively secure.
The rooms are great with beautiful views over the city. The outdoor pool was also very nice, but relatively cold.
The employees of the hotel were extremly friendly and helpful.
I can highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again.
Thanks.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Ale x
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Alex,

It has been a pleasure to be your hosts on this visit to Mexico City. My work team and I are very happy to read your review after this visit to our Hotel. Thank you very much!

For us it will always be an honor to be your hosts.

¡We are always there to serve you!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The breakfast is the highest point of this hotel.

Apart from that, the whole experience was a fiasco: they did not gave us the room with have booked through Booking - with Balcony and double bed. When we inquired them about it they said the site frequently “lies” when they advertise about the type of rooms. In almost 8 years using this website I had never experienced an issue like that and I didn’t believe a word about this.

We were given a room with 1 king size bed despite booking a room for 2 adults and 2 children. After complaining, they moved us to another one with 2 queen size beds. The new bedroom was freezing cold since the heating system wasn’t working, the shower drain was clogged and the whole bathroom got filled with water when we tried to take a shower. Internet signal was non existent and after complaining about all those issues the only thing they did was bringing a portable heater to the room.

The entire floor had holes in the ceiling showing electricity wires.

Management was very very rude. Very unprepared staff.

Thank GOD we only stayed there for a night. The next day we stayed at a NH inside the airport and everything went flawlessly.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Julia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience NH Collection Reforma Mexico City. Your comments are very important to improve our performance every day. Make sure every detail have been taken to each manager involved. Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconveniences we might cause during your stay with us. We would be very pleasant to host you in the next future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to help you with if you choose our hotel again.

We are ready to serve you always!

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights and in general I was very pleased with the hotel. The location is perfect and my room was very stylish, sleek, sexy and modern!!! However, the hotel staff were not very friendly and the service at the restaurant was lousy. Whenever I asked the concierge for recommendations (restaurants, bars, attractions) they never seemed to know anything and the restaurants they recommended were horrible (La Casa de Toño is one example). Overall, I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting México City; especially to solo travelers and business travelers.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank sergiotheexplorer
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Sergio,

My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be glad to welcome you our Hotel in the near future.

Ready to serve you always!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

When I first arrived to the Nh hotel I was greeted by the employees. All of them were very nice and helpful! They speak English very well. They had parking. I had a massage while my stay and that was great! Worth every penny! I had my hair and makeup done at the salon. The employees there were also very nice and professional. The breakfast was awesome! Anything you could think of for breakfast they had. Dinner at the hotel was great. Food tasted delicious. They have a store filled with Mexican cultural arts. Very beautiful and nicely priced! The rooms were gorgeous with a fantastic view of the central of Mexico City. The rooms were also very clean! The pool area was gorgeous. I stayed for 3 days. No bad experiences at the hotel! Very happy! Thank you Nh hotel and all of the hard working staff.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Hanna,

My team an myself thank you for staying in NH Collection Mexico City Reforma Hotel.
We are so glad to know you had a pleasent stay with us. !

Our main goal is to provide you with an excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room staying with us. I really appreciate the comments regarding our service.

My team and I would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back and of being of service to you in the near future. Once again, thank you for your comments.

Ready to serve you always.!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights plus late check out. Front desk staff not efficient, card blocked us out each time. U have to go down to reception for complaints or information because they do not pick up phone. Passage carpets not cleaned for ages. Housekeeping very delayed because of front desk. Breakfast was OK.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sir, Miss,

I would like to thank you for the time you took to review your recent experience at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma we welcome your feedback and value the assessment of our hotel's installations and services. Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest in specially before or after a long flight. I am really very sorry for not being able to meet and exceed your expectations this time.

Ready to serve you always!