All reviews zona rosa fox news spectacular breakfast mid night walking distance from the hotel egg station booking tours pool deck business trip tourist bus modern rooms night life morning breakfast police station floor to ceiling windows recommend this hotel to anyone the staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Nice choice. The rooms are modern with good areas. The staff is very helpful and the breakfast is great.
The area is also nice, very central with many restaurants around but you shouldn't walk around the quarter at night.
I will come back defentelly.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

I would like to thank you for the time you took to let us know how your recent experience at the NH Collection Reforma Hotel in Mexico City was, we are very glad to have covered your expectations and have enjoyed our hotel’s installations and services. Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest as if you would be in your own home. My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be more than glad to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future. Ready to serve you always!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Newly renovated, dirty, ridiculous, nonsensical buttons, switches, and gadgets in this impractical 'modernized' room, with foul smelling dirty air circulating, which was supposed to be air conditioning. Shower leaked from the bathroom to the other side of the wall in to the main bedroom. Fake Fox News and channels, with mostly violence and stupid movies. Advertised to be close to airport, but it actually took 45 minutes taxi ride to get there. Would never go there again. Left early and preferred to wait at the airport rather than stay there with the foul smelling air circulating.

Room tip: go somewhere else
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Andrea,

I would like to thank you for the time you took to review your recent experience at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma we welcome your feedback and value the assessment of our hotel's installations and services. Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest in specially before or after a long flight. I am really very sorry for not being able to meet and exceed your expectations this time. My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be glad to welcome you our Hotel in the near future. Ready to serve you always!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

First, I have been staying at NH Hotels for the past 10 years as I have work in Spain and I know that they are fine hotels. I stayed at this Reforma hotel last year and I was going to make it my regular stay when I came down for work. It's a decent hotel, not the best of NH. This time, as always, I made my reservation through their website and guaranteed it with a credit card. I received a receipt stating "Guaranteed Reservation". But while in a taxi from the MEX airport to the hotel (around 10pm), I received an email from the hotel saying the room was canceled because of invalide credit card on file. That was strange because I had used it to 'guarantee' the reservation through their online reservation system, and I had just used it to pay for taxi ride at the airport. When I got to the hotel I was told the same B.S. story and told they did not have any other room available. What was I to do at 10pm? Luckily I found a room at a nearby hotel and used the same credit card that was supposedly invalid to pay for the room. I was told that same night that all the rooms were full because their was a plastic industry convention taking place. Obviously they OVERBOOKED and gave my room to someone else. The receptionist had no apologies whatsoever and wouldn't even look at me to talk.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank _ykson

Dear Sir,

I do really appreciate the time you took to describe us your experience at the Hotel, I am really very embarrassed for not being able to cover your expectation this time, please on behalf my team and myself accept a sincere apologize. There is no excuse for the situation described.

Every comment will be handle with the managers (Front Desk and reservations) involved in order to verify our procedures and take this as a way to improve our performance every day and avoid this kind of situations.

Please once again accept an apologize, we would very glad if you give us another opportunity of being your host.

Ready to serve you always!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I was here for a conference for a few days and found the hotel to be pleasant enough.The AC was broken in my room and the engineer couldn't fix it so my only option was to change rooms and by that point it wasn't worth the move. The staff otherwise were very service oriented and the room service I ordered was delicious. The gym is small but works and the outdoor pool is lovely.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Michelle,

Once again, thank you for your comments.

Ready to serve you always.!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Basic hotel with most comforts. Had quite a few small service glichtes. Food was extremely lack luster. Would definately not return for a holiday. Location seems to be good for a short well priced business stop.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

I would like to thank you for the time you took to write to us about your recent experience at NH Collection Reforma hotel in Mexico City, I do value your feedback. My team and I would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back and of being of service to you in the near future. Once again, thank you for your comments. Ready to serve you always.!