Stayed here for a few days while visiting Mexico City on our honeymoon. Staff were great the place is a 70's but it was very clean and comfortable the bed was great the bathroom was comfortable I am a big man 6'4" and 350lbs and everything was fine for me. The food in the restaurant was great. would definately recommend it. The location on the edge of the Zona Rosa is fantastic. There is a bottle shop and general store only a few doors up so you can save money on the mini bar. We loved it! I would stay here again any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Mexico City Reforma is ideally situated in the heart of Mexico City in a convenient location for visiting the city's financial, commercial and tourist areas. The main avenues Paseo de la Reforma and Avenida Insurgentes are just steps away, as is the National Museum of Anthropology and History and the main shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, HotelTravel.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Nh Hotels Mexico City
- Nh Hotel Mexico City
- NH Collection Mexico City Reforma