“Ideal place to stay in Mexico City”
other travellers have booked this property
A good rest is crucial
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A good rest is crucial
lots of space!
large, private bathroom
feel free to use all common areas
Our large Kitchen
Jacarandas outside our place...
Can't beat our location!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JimeVan
Chicago, Illinois
“Ideal place to stay in Mexico City”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Finding an affordable, well located and safe place to stay in Mexico City when booking from abroad can result really challenging. I found Ivan's list and thought i should give it a try. It was the best thing i could have done! The street where the apartment is located feels like a little colonial town, but if you just walk a few steps, you'll find everything a big city can offer: restaurants, coffe shops, cultural centers, museums, markets, the main plaza of Coyoacan, etc.

Furthermore, as a woman travelling on my own, it was very important for me that the location I was staying allowed me to move all around the city at any point of the day, without safety concerns. Ivan gave me suggestions on how to move around, how to best administer my time, as well about the places I could not miss. He truly loves his hometown and is able to convey that love and knowledge to his guests. I totally recommend staying at his place!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
22 May 2017
Thanks a lot for your kind review. It was delightful to have you as a guest and I hope to meet again some time! :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing