“Extremely nice, clean apartment with wonderful...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Katrina F
“Extremely nice, clean apartment with wonderful host and staff!”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Livia and her staff took excellent care of us! Livia was so helpful with any questions that I had prior to our trip. She provided a detailed list of tours, attractions, and even restaurants including vegan options for me! The only reason I am not rating my stay at 5 stars is because it was so cold in the apartment. I knew some places did not have air conditioning, but we did not plan on not having heat and the temps were very cool that weekend. Nonetheless Livia and her staff provided us with the warmest blankets EVER! There is a little store right next to the apartment to get snacks and drinks. We walked a few places and used Uber for other trips with no problems. Thanks, Livia!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jan 2017
Thanks for the positive feedback Katrina. Now I am providing heaters if guest request.Happy New Year and come back anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing