1,569 results
All reviewsthe executive loungela mansionblack wallelite memberzona rosatop floorbusiness tripper dayconcierge staffcentral locationmini barspecial thanksvery nice hotelbusiness centerbusiness travelerbreakfast buffet ischapultepec park
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel! Was in for a friend's wedding and had the pleasure of being her for Mexico's win in the Workd Cup!! Waiters showing their pride in Country and Team! Hotel has great service and location. Can't wait for my next visit

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I went to Mexico in May and had a fantastic time. The first four days of my trip I stayed at the Mexico City Marriott Reforma. This hotel is located in the center of the "Barrio Rosa", which is the favorite hangout of the city with plenty of bars, restaurants and many other things to do. The rooms are well appointed, clean and well maintained. There is a nice lobby bar that offers live entertainment on the evenings. Because of my membership in the Marriott Rewards Program, I had access to the fantastic executive lounge and roof terrace. I want to especially congratulate the waiting staff of the lounge for their outstanding service, helpfulness and courtesy. Special mentions to Moises, Magdalena, Alfredo, Sara y Angel. I want to mention also the concierge Carlos Lopez, whose invaluable advice made our trip more successful.Thanks to all.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Excellent service, everything meticulously well organized, staff incredibly friendly. Executive lounge has a great environment and Magdalena and Alfredo were simply great hosts. Well done and looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This is a great place to stay if you can afford it. It is closest to the business district. It is also in the safer part of the city considering I was staying alone. Language is not a problem inside the hotel but English is preferred only after Spanish. That is so with most of Mexico City. There are some Mexican delicacies like the pumpkin flower enchilada that I liked very much. Thanks to local friend who helped me out with Menu options for Vegetarians.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with view. Else you'll end up staring at a black wall higher than the hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
José M C, General Manager at Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear DivyaShri:

For us it is very important to achieve and surpass all of our guests´ expectations. We are glad to learn that all our efforts have been rewarded with positive comments like yours.

Our staff has a clear picture of Marriott´s philosophy: “Spirit to Serve” and is extremely flattering, when someone recognizes our service.

It was an honor to host you and we hope to see you upon your return to México City Marriott Reforma.

Sincerely.

Lic. César Alvarado
Director General

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

The best breakfast In México hotels
I love it so much variety and everyone the staff is always willing to help always in a good mood and they are so helpful with anything.
Every time I come to Mexico I choose this hotel for its great service and commodities

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ruth H:

We appreciate the time you took to share with us your kind comments regarding our service, as well as our breakfast served at Condimento Restaurant. Of special importance is to hear your opinion about service rendered. Gracias!

We hope to continue being the recipients of your preference and looking forward to your prompt return to Mexico City Marriott Reforma, we remain.

Sincerely