USD 112
  • Breakfast included
USD 111
NH Hotels
  • Pool
Room Mate Valentina(Mexico City)
USD 95
USD 84
Room Mate Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Zocalo Central(Mexico City)
USD 165
Hotel Geneve Ciudad de Mexico(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 165
  • Restaurant
NH Mexico City Centro Historico(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
USD 208
Hotelpower.com
USD 417
Hotels.com
1,513 results
All reviewsthe executive loungela mansionblack wallelite memberzona rosatop floorbusiness tripper dayconcierge staffcentral locationmini barvery nice hotelbusiness centerspecial thanksbreakfast buffet ischapultepec parkreforma
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I wanted to provide a positive review for the Concierge and Bell Boy staff at Marriott Reforma for their attentiveness to guest needs. Furthermore, I have provided a very good feedback due to the great location where the hotel is located.

With this said, couple of areas of improvements needed by the hotel;
1) Communication and exception handling of client issues by the front desk staff needs to improve much.
2) Room keys needed to be reset regularly even though I ensured it never was near a cell phone or credit cards. I think there is issue with their system, but not sure what.
3) Had one incident where Front Desk in Executive Lounge would not let myself and others from taking one bottle of water from the lounge, even though they told us to take as much water as we wanted.
4) My friends who joined me in the stay at the hotel under separate reservation also had numerous issues of their own, but on this review I will only provide my input.

Net net, the Concierge and Bell Boy staff team were outstanding and along with the location made up for the negative aspect.

However, Front Desk staff need further training to keep to standard of the name Marriott. They also need a bit of attitude modification in dealing with customers. Probably need to learn from the Concierge and Bell Boy staff team a bit on how to interact with customers.

Myself and others who stayed at the hotel all agree, that the Front Desk staff had a bit of Prima Donna complex, where they needed to be a bit more humble and sincere in front of the customers.

Just know that if it were not for the Concierge and Bell Boy staff I would have trashed the rating!!!!

Room Tip: My friends stayed on 14th floor and indicated loud ventilation noise. I was on 9th floor where I did not have the same issues.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
José M C, General Manager at Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear yungjoonlee:

Thank you so much for your flattering comments regarding our Concierge and Bell Boy staff particularly, about service, rendered. We continue striving to be your best option in hospitality, when in Mexico City.

Our location gives us a plus being near many restaurants, bars, malls, as well as iconic, cultural and historic sites.

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Front Desk staff. Managers involved are now aware of these situations and proper actions, have been implemented.

Hopefully this will still allow us to have as our guest on your future visits to México City.

Cordially

Lic. José Castelló

Reviewed 12 March 2018

On a quick get-away trip to Mexico City, my wife and I spent four nights at the Marriott Reforma. The hotel is ideally situated in the city to allow relatively easy access (as easy as anything gets in Mexico City, that is) to most of the major sites. The staff was very accommodating as well as being very professional and nice. We had access to the executive lounge, which was quite comfortable and had a great view of the Reforma area including the El Angel monument. We will definitely stay at this hotel again on our next trip to the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors will be quieter the higher above the street you can get.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
José M C, General Manager at Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear br0wner56:

The time dedicated to share your experience of your last stay in Mexico City Marriott Reforma, is greatly appreciated.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed our location, executive lounge as well as our service.
Most importantly for us, is your comment that the staff was “very accommodating and very professional”.

On behalf of the entire staff of Mexico City Marriott Reforma, I thank you for your time and sponsorship.
It would be a pleasure continuing being your honored hosts on your future visits to Mexico City.

Cordially

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

This is my go to hotel every time I'm in Mexico City. The staff is wonderful (everyone speaks English btw). The executive lounge has great food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The bar is well stocked and often has live music. The area is safe, great nightlife. It's also right across from the US Embassy.
The hotel itself is clean and well maintained.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
José M C, General Manager at Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear el748:

Thank you so much for your valuable comments in regard to your recent visit to México City Marriott Reforma.

We are pleased to know that your stay at the hotel exceeded your expectations.

We are particularly pleased to know that our staff helped in making your stay more enjoyable.
We really appreciate your preference and we are hoping to see you again on your next visit to Mexico City Marriott Reforma

Sincerely.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

First of all, it took me an hour just to get there due to traffic from the airport and by the time I get there, they had a misunderstanding about my room payment, which I paid with my free e-certificate and they requested me to pay again. It was clarified after I explained but should be avoided at the first place. Upon departure I have requested for radio taxi and again they confused and get me hotel taxi which I rejected and I had to wait for radio taxi while I am kind of rushing to the airport. On the pro side, I like my room and the first concierge I met upon arrival is very nice and keen to explain everything to me. The food in the lounge is delicious and service is good there. But if I have to compare, I like Sheraton Maria Isabel better where I stayed last year.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Fenny G
José M C, Front Office Manager at Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Fenny:

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable comments about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is always important and welcomed as it helps us to improve.

When we see a review like this we feel very worried for the follow up immediately to each point you have shared. In order to do it please we need more information about your reservation like confirmation number and stay dates, you can contact us at hmr.grecepcion@grupodiestra.com, this information will help us to see specifically what happened and why happened and then offer you a certain answer as you deserve.

We remain attentive to hear back from you.

Cordially,

Lic. Mireya Padilla
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Welcoming, friendly and very efficient staff. Very nice clean bedrooms. Amazing delicious breakfast. I liked the fact that even though it is clearly a first class hotel it was sober and clearly managed to avoid waste and unnecessary luxury. Recommended.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Emiliano D:

I really want to thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable comments, for us your feedback is really important. Gracias!

We are most appreciative of you r generous comments on our property, especially when your description includes motivating observations such as: “efficient staff”, “amazing delicious breakfast”, etc.. From our heart: GRACIAS!

We hope to continue being your host in your future visits to México City.

Cordially.