All reviews the entire staff recommend staying here hotel restaurant choose this hotel clean hotel business traveler front desk special thanks easy access comfortable rooms other hotels yogurt garcia cesar fairfield marriott mexico
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Very clean hotel and modern. The staff is extremely helpful, especially for someone like myself who doesn't speak Spanish at all, only English. By far one person that needs to be recognized is Israel, a waiter in the hotel's restaurant. He speaks fluent English as well as Spanish and he was able to help me with the menu and explain the various dishes to me. If you dine in their restaurant and don't speak Spanish, ask for Israel to be your waiter.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rubén B, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Paul R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay at the Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo. Please be assured that each comment you shared with us have been transmitted with the managers and associates involved in order to motivate them and keep providing this kind of service to our loyal customers. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to host you again whenever your travels bring you back to Mexico City.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Have been to this hotel multiple times in the last few years and this hotel staff is fantastic! Monica Diaz (Crew Concierge) is spectacular, always very welcoming to the hotel and friendly. She always has a smile and friendly welcome for us as soon as we come through the hotel front door! She is a tremendous asset to this hotel and we will look forward many times in the future.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rubén B, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Txav8er,
Thank you for sharing your experience staying with us, please be assured our associates are delighted to provide outstanding experience to our customers due to our commitment is to create great memories inviting you to return.
We will be expecting to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

This hotel has very comfortable beds and is modern and clean. It is attached to a nice outdoor mall which has some ok restaurants. The staff is amazing here. Kudos to them. On the downside, the location is inconvenient for seeing the sites of Mexico City. The fastest and cheapest way is on the subway. 6 pesos gets you anywhere in Mexico City. The subway system isn't really that hard to negotiate but at rush hour times it is unbelievably crowded. Luckily there are 4 cars at the front of,the tram for women only. There is a tram outside the hotel but you have to buy a card and I couldn't figure it out so didn't take it. On my last day reception told me,the hotel,had a card you could borrow. I sue wish I,had known this when I arrived as I spent 5 nights here. I also asked for a map and was given a subway map which was helpful but it would have been really great if the hotel provided maps of Mexico City as some other hotels do. It was unusually cold in MC and there seems to be no heat at the hotel. Only cold air blowing out of the vents and freezing in all parts of the hotel. I did discuss this with management but it seems that they just don't have heat. It also took forever to get hot water in the shower. What a waste of water having to run the shower for 5 minutes to get hot water. Don't expect this from a new hotel

Room tip: There is construction going on at the am mid week in the middle of the night. Ask for a room on the other side
Trip type: Travelled solo
Rubén B, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear OJillers

I would like to thank you for the time you took to review your recent experience at the Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, we welcome your feedback and value the assessment of our hotel's staff and services. My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be glad to welcome you back to Mexico in the near future,

Regards

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Pros: 1) helpful check-in; 2) good exercise room with 2 ellipticals, 2 cycles, and 2 treadmills; 3) very good restaurant staff (e.g., Israel and Indra remembered my name) and service; 4) comfortable rooms which have an extra blanket and are well lighted.
Cons: Can't think of any

Room tip: My room away from the elevator was very quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rubén B, Director de Recepción at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Dear Jerry J,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers on regards of your stay at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo. It is our pleasure to provide memorable stays, great service experiences and offer many services allowing you to keep your lifestyle during your travels.
We will be expecting you back whenever you are coming back to Mexico City!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Have been visiting this hotel for weeks and the team always treats me very well and is very happy to be of service. This is now my hotel of choice when I stay in Mexico D.F. They pay attention to what you want.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear slwheeler2018,
Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers on regards of your stay at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo. For our staff has been a pleasure to delight you with our warm and proactive service, please be assured we have shared your comments in effort to keep providing quality experiences to our loyal customers.
We will be expecting your next stay!