USD 153
USD 393
USD 345
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscondesa neighborhoodpuebla roomperfect hostsbars and restaurantsevery morningplace to stayother guestswonderful neighborhoodbed and breakfasthome away from homewasher dryerb and bparque mexicoboutique hotelperfect locationgreat bedtortillas
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Check in was fast and smooth. Fer is the greatest host you can meet. You feel treated like an old friend. The room was incredible and you wouldn’t expect it but in a 5* boutique hotel. Lots of light, space, plenty storage, big flat TV.
Breakfast was great and fun, and a good opportunity to meet other travellers from all over the world.
Visiting Mexico City was super easy with Condesa Haus tips and their recommendations positively surprised us.
I am already missing Mexico and specially Condesa Haus.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaume M
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I decided to spend a month in Mexico City to enjoy the sunshine and work on my Spanish. Once I found a language school in the Condesa neighborhood, I decided to look for a place to stay. I couldn't have chosen a better place to spend the month!

I booked a studio suite on the top floor. My room had a kitchen, washer/dryer, separate bedroom with a very comfortable queen-sized bed, and a large closet. The living room had a sofa and chair and the staff set up a twin sized bed for when I had friends come to visit. There is also a Juliet balcony off the living room.

The property itself is just stunning, tastefully restored and beautifully decorated. The multi-lingual staff is always eager and willing to help with any suggestions for eating, drinking and touring.

There is no better neighborhood to stay in Mexico City than Condesa, and no better B&B than Condesa Haus.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I rented the Playa room for 5 days recently and had a wonderful time. This is a historic, beautiful, clean property, in a quiet, yet vibrant section of Mexico City. Fernando and his staff were always available to help with any questions and made sure I had a comfortable stay. They were such generous hosts. I traveled there by myself and quickly made a group of friends at Condesa Haus. I would love to stay here again!

Room Tip: The Playa room has a lovely balcony
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank tgh3434
CondesaHaus, Director General at Condesa Haus, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear guest tank you for your kind word, it was a pleasure having you as a guest. I will make sure the staff will also read your comments. This will encourage them to provide better and better service as you received it. Thanks you for staying with us

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I’m typically a hotel amenities kind of guy but I really wanted to be in the heart of all the action in the lively Condesa neighborhood, this was the best choice! I was a stones throw away from plenty of bars, restaurants, and parks. From start to finish I felt like royalty, the staff was extremely accommodating and knowledgeable about the activities and touristy attractions. The rooms were very comfortable and the design was as authentic as it gets. Breakfast is made fresh for you in the morning with juices, tea, etc. I would most definitely come back again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us, it was a pleasure to host you and your friends, We look forward to host you back again. Come back soon!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The best thing about Condesahaus is it ideal location in Condesa. Close to Patriotism Metro, Chapultepec Park, loads of restaurant options nearby and Condesa/Roma with its amazing treed boulevards and interesting architecture is a treat in itself. Friendly staff, good breakfasts and value for the price. We chose the Tepito room for the king size bed. Bed was comfortable, room a good size, spartan furnishing, safety deposit box with a nice shower. Down sides are the noise. The room is on the main floor next to the entrance, kitchen, office and under a room above. You will hear anyone coming or leaving the building and guests above. There is an air conditioning unit but it was not powered and we had no control unit. There is a TV with Spanish only channels (didn’t come to the city to watch TV anyway).

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us ! it was a pleasure hosting you. Our TV system does have english channels !! we aoudad have been very happy to tell you how to use the remote control, Anyway thank you again for staying with us ! Come Back soon !