Just to reiterate what many travelers have already said: Hugo is an exceptional host. He helped with advise for restaurants and even what dishes to order, but also was a pleasure to listen to his stories during margarita time--yes, he invited us for his homemade cocktails on the gorgeous rooftop. He even gave us a lesson on how to better appreciate mescal, and to understand the differences between mescal and tequila--using his private stash as "school supplies."
Also to reiterate: the suites are very large, with two beds, and have a spacious, comfortable private bathroom.
The only reason we must knock off a star is because of the noise from the street and the church bells. We definitely recommend ear plugs. This however, should not keep anybody from staying at this wonderful BnB
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alma del Sol is an old stone and adobe house in Guanajuato's beautiful, historic center. The five ample rooms, including two suites, have lots of character with super high ceilings. Four of them have balconies or large window with a greta view of the city. The rooftop terrace offers a great place to relax and enjoy the downtown views while you sip on a cold drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alma del Sol Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alma Del Sol Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Alma Del Sol Hotel Guanajuato