Quinta Las Acacias
  • Room Service
Embajadoras Hotel(Guanajuato)
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
All reviewsattic roomsmall poolcactus gardenjacuzzi tubthree nightsboutique hotelbeautiful place to staysmall hotelstreet noisetownmexicokarinapesostaxifurniturestairsclimb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2010

We were three couples and we all had a perfect stay! The entire staff were so professional, especially Sergio who was filling in for the Manager. The food was also delicious. We would absolutely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2010

Just got back today (3-30-2010) from our second trip there and brought 2 other couples for their first trip- they LOVED it as well-
all the personnel is terrific- Sergio one of the managers seems like he is the proud owner-any request you make is answered by "of course"-Rosie another desk manager is also wonderful-
Try "Mercedes" restaurant- we ate their 2 nights in a row there at Sergio's recommendation- ever have a "pig shank" ? OMG(on Passover)- not only family owned but is located in their home overlooking this amazing city-
If you like big unfriendly hotels with no ambiance and ugly gardens than this is not the place for you!!

This is not a paid advertisement-

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2010

My husband and I went to Guanajuato for our anniversary and stayed at the Quinta Las Acacias. The city of Guanajuato is so beautiful and the hotel exemplifies that. We had a bottle of wine in our room upon arrival and rose petals were scattered on our bed. They were kind enough to give us what i considered to be their "best" room with a pool on our porch and beautiful views of the mountains. The service was perfect and the food was delicious. There were candles placed around our room and the jacuzzi (which was awesome). I fell in love with Guanauato a few years ago when we went there for a day trip from San Miguel. Spending four days there was a great vacation and anniversary for us and i would go back again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2010

This hotel is small, nice and quiet but not a great value. It is in an upscale neighborhood by the name, and a very nice park is across the street. The room and overall area was very clean and well-maintained. The hotel and grounds were decorated very nicely. The staff was pleasant. However, the bedding felt substandard for such a highly-rated hotel. The mattresses were thin any in my opinion too hard. The pillows and blanket were not good quality. I thought I was paying an average of $186/night, but when I checked out I was told that I needed to pay an additional amount for a 3rd guest, even though I discussed this beforehand with the reservationist and was told that a 3rd guest "would not be a problem". I should have been told specifically that there would be an additional charge fo the extra guest, and exactly what the amount would be. To summarize, I feel that the hotel is not a great value.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank lovetravel7210
Reviewed 25 November 2009

One of the best bed-and-breakfast hotels I ever enjoyed. The service is great, the rooms are clean, and the breakfast is delicious.

Stayed: October 2006, travelled solo