All reviews great hotel chief concierge business and pleasure excellent breakfast every staff member turn down service the financial district la casa de los great shower business stay loved this hotel walking distance rooms are comfortable the hotel is clean lobby bar room service
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We had a wedding in GDL and this hotel was chosen as one of the venues for it. While I chose it because I had stayed here before, this time around the check-in as well as the check-out took a lot longer than usual... Given that the hotel had a crowd, it was evident that only 2 elevators are not enough to provide the service we have come to expect from Grand Fiesta Americana

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jose Gustavo M, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Sergio G

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences during your stay at our hotel; I am really sorry about these kind of issues, I will be working on Check in and Check out process, our main pourpose is to provide you a warm and safe stay.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Good accommodations and service. Had an issue with a room service order and their response made it up handsomely. View from the gym and spa is breathtaking.
Two days with no TV due to a failure, did not help to our overall stay and compensation was minimum. Breakfast buffet is like Mexican brunch but with options for you to choose from. Good detail. Violin live music along with PA music doesnt make sense and contributes to noise in this very large restaurant

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Cilantrofan

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences during your stay at our hotel; I am really sorry about these kind of issues, please accept my apologies, I will be working on them, our main pourpose is to provide you a warm and safe stay.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Weekend away with my wife, we are here 2-3 times a year for business and pleasure. The Grand has everything you need,perfect location in a luxury surrounding,
VIP theatres, one block from a culinary adventure with various restaurants to choose from.
Rooms are always clean and ready. Gym is 18 floors up, and have a massage in the Spa. Staff is always professional!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear primetime2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences during your stay at our hotel; I am really pleasant that your stay was comfortable and you really liked our services, our main pourpose is to provide you a warm and safe stay.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This hotel is a great place to stay in Guadalajara, well located, tons of things to do in the area. You park your car and no need to use it again, lots of restaurants, movies, etc... around. The employees had improved a lot! They're very polite and make you feel like home.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jose Gustavo M, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Eduardo G

Reviewed 4 May 2018

The Grand Fiesta Americana is the first hotel I will book when travelling to Guadalajara. In my humble opinion is is simply the best hotel in Guadalajara and I have stayed at a few others. From the front desk staff through to housekeeping the staff are fantastic. Absolutely will be returning.

Room tip: Request high level room for the views
Date of stay: May 2018