“Heaven came down to earth and it's located here!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
12,sq. Ft. Main Villa.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
194tammy
Eugene, Oregon
“Heaven came down to earth and it's located here!”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My mouth dropped the moment we pulled up to the villa. That was a pretty common occurrence during my stay here. If you are looking for a quiet place to get away and forget about the rest of the world, this is it. There are two pools to choose from, one is saltwater fed from the ocean. Nearby there are miles and miles of beaches to explore. I think we carried 30 pounds of beach combing treasure back with us. The accommodations are authentic Mexican hacienda. Luxurious and comfortable. And the food, out of this world. The chef was very accommodating and we could request meals ahead of time. Unfortunately, I had to say in touch with the office but that was not a problem here. I was even able to Skype back to the states. The wifi was strong and we could text and make calls from pretty much everywhere. Mornings started at the palapa with tea/coffee and whale watching, and the evenings ended at the palapa watching the sunset before dinner. Talk about a dream vacation. This was it for me!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing