“Good rental for quiet couple”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
712Les50
Calgary, Canada
“Good rental for quiet couple”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We had a great time in Zih this year. The condo was comfortable and had everything required. We spent a lot of time on the patio section and rarely were inside. The condo location is excellent and near lots of restaurants, beach, market and a short walk to the center of town. The rental cost was very affordable and the maid was excellent and the condo very clean on arrival. We spent 3 weeks as a couple and had our adult children arrive for the xmas/new years week. The only draw back to the complex was a "Hall Monitor" atmosphere that became apparent when our adult children arrived. Although I can appreciate that condo owners have a vested interest in where they live, we found that there was a certain air of distrust towards the rental crowd especially with the young adults in our group even though they were respectful to the property and well behaved. We would recommend this rental for a quiet couple but would be reluctant to recommend it for a family with young, teenage or adult children.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
19 Jan 2014
Hi Les,
Thank you for your candid review. I am glad that you enjoyed the condo and its location. Zihuatanejo is a magical place, and like you I find myself spending most of my time at home on the terrace, and when I'm not there I'm on the beach or eating in one of the wonderful nearby restaurants.

I'm sorry that you were made to feel uncomfortable when your children were there. Had I realized you were bringing an extra person in addition to your two sons, I would have suggested you find a condo with three bedrooms. The maximum occupancy for my 2 bedroom condo is 4, and during the holidays especially the occupancy limits become a valid concern for all residents. Nevertheless, the residents should have brought this to my attention without making you and your family feel uncomfortable, and I apologize for that.
Ann
Michigan
Reviewed 13 August 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
ca
Reviewed 5 August 2010 for a stay in May 2010
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other

Reviewed 19 July 2010 for a stay in October 2009

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing