“Fresh & Tasty”
Review of El Bistro del Mar

El Bistro del Mar
Ranked #30 of 328 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We stayed at Aura del Mar, so we ate here frequently. We loved the freshness of the fish and the attention to detail with each meal. I specifically loved the ceviche, empanadas and coconut shrimp! I also thought the breakfasts were really tasty, served with black beans, tortillas and really yummy sauces!

There are newer reviews for El Bistro del Mar

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Bistro del Mar is always full. It is basically on the beach, a few steps and voila! you are on the sand. The food is good, a bit salty, but good. Staff is very attentive. I had the shirmp Tabbouleh and quite tasty. My dinner was the Steak and I love meat, however a bit salty, even for a salt lover like me.

It is an amazing place to see a beautiful Sunset, have drinks or just a romantic dinner

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Waiter prepared Caesar salad tableside which was delicious! We found the wait staff to be above average in attentiveness..

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We just had an great dinner here. Service was excellent and food was awesome. Loved to sit and watch the sunset and enjoy the waves on the beach. Caramel crepes for dessert were awesome. Cheers!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We ate at this wonderful restaurant twice, the second time a happenstance.

On our first visit, I did the not hungry thing and ordered the chocolate mousse. It was a delight, ranking up there with that wonderful dessert in Aguas Calientes. That was enough to give it five stars.

On our return, I ordered the coconut shrimp and was pleasantly surprised to have six prawns on the plate that was swimming in a wonderful mango sauce. The melding of flavors was spot on.