““Excellent Tacos Pastor and Great authentic Mexican Food””
Review of Los Braseros

Los Braseros
Ranked #27 of 328 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Restaurant The Braseros has over 25 years of open, began as selling grilled chicken, cheese, charro beans, marinated meat. Back then it was called Chano and Chon, the name of the braziers was given because our first course was to make a barbecue in a small brazier that we put on the table on a partition and then people had just cook their meats were 1 / 4 chicken, a piece of meat for the grill, a sausage and a piece of pork marinated for using those little braziers was to put the name of Restaurant braziers. And eventually it was changing its menu, we were the first restored in Zihuatanejo that sold tacos al pastor Mexico City style, then grilled dishes include, a combination of pure meat with vegetables or grilled meats in these dishes put them funny names, like the whale that was the most sold at the time they request a lot of diners, as is Sarape dishes, which I Vez, a Penguin, the stubborn mule, the Mexican, a Zihuatanejo. We now have 30 different single grill dishes. After Mexican Food believe we now have the largest menu in Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo on our menu since there are more than 140 dishes. We can proudly say that in the braziers of these 140 dishes all we miss are chicken broth, beans and rice all the other dishes we make at the moment, nothing is ready or prepared yesterday morning.In braziers open from 8:00 am until 1:00 am every day of the year except on December 24 and on day 1 "of January. Our strength is that The Restaurant Los Braseros tourists from around the world can eat every day without repeating the same dish.The braziers are tourists from around the worldThe food we prepare groups are: • Breakfasts• Huaraches (is a large tortilla with black beans inside the tortilla and prepare various meats, eggs or vegetarian), are green or red sauce• Sandwiches and Burgers• Synchronized• Tacos• We are unique in Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo we sell the fish and shrimp tacos Ensenada style• Cheeses• Grill Combinations• American Courts• Salads• Soups• Creams• Meats• Birds typical Mexican food• Shellfish• In Mexico the Mole• Filled Crepes Fruit and Vegetables Natural• Desserts• Juices• Hot Drinks• Cold Drinks• Bar Drinks
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We mainly go there for the Shrimp Tacos and Tacos Pastor. There are lots of locals and tourists alike. Good place for families. Good prices!! It is very clean, comfortable and convenient. You can not go wrong stopping here. Did I mention the Tacos Pastor. 5 small morsels of goodness for 25 pesos.

2  Thank AKArbor
Nancy G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Los Braseros, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Hello AKArbor,

Thank you for your comments, we are very happy to know you enjoyed the food, we try always to make the best for our customers,

See you¡

There are newer reviews for Los Braseros

Reviewed 31 January 2017

The only reason I am not giving this restaurant a 1 is because the food was a 3. I usually don't review mediocre restaurants, saving my reviews for ones that deserve a 4 or 5. But this one was horrible. There are so many wonderful restaurants to choose from in Zihua, it is beyond me why anyone would go here, except maybe to shout at their friends across the table. It was loud, a huge music video adding to the bouncing-off-the-walls conversation. The service was bad... Don't want to get anyone in trouble. The waitresses were under-staffed. From getting served in the first place, to getting a glass of water, to bad, weak margaritas to getting charged for the tortillas that were part of our meal. Good grief. My friend chose the restaurant and she likes to hang out with Americans and Canadians in Mexico. I do not, so I know that also colored my opinion. I don't often run into a restaurant that I find so distasteful, and it is obvious from the reviews that others like it. As it is open to the street, you can check it out before going in.

Nancy G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Los Braseros, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Hello Kayaklady,

Thank you for sharing us your comments, I am sorry to know that we not fulfilled your expectations, we will take actions to improve.
Hope to see you again and get a better service.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Great little restaurant in the heart of downtown Zihuatanejo.
Outstanding everything on the menu!!!
Tacos are the best we have had on our trip.
Cold beer great food great people work here.

Hello Todd B,

Thanks for sharing your comments¡ we are so happy to know you enjoyed our food ;)
Warm regards, hope to see you soon

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in tonight for another hit at Los Braseros tonight for the second time in a week.
Wait staff is always friendly and attentive.
The owner is carefully overseeing his staff and ensuring prompt delivery of food. Honestly, he's got this place dialled in!
My friend and I enjoyed quesochorizo which is a baked cheese and chorizo appetizer, very tasty and flavourful. I had the shrimp tacos which were great! Three huge tacos with two huge tempura shrimps in each, kinda a Baja style taco with cream and shredded lettuce. So good and so very reasonable in terms of price vs quality ratio. I told the owner I could eat these tacos every single day!
This is a must visit restaurant if you are in the zihuatanejo/ixtapa area! If you get a chance stop in. The menus are in Spanish and English which makes your ordering process very easy.

My last comment here is there are lots of locals and tourists alike. I usually gravitate to places that are rich with locals as it's the experience of real Mexican food that I'm after. You wanna cheese burger and chicken nuggets go else where. You want spot on Mexican food, great environment, great staff, check into Los Braseros!

Bravo!

1  Thank SaskatchewanFreddy
Nancy G, Director Comercial at Los Braseros, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Hello Saska¡
Thank you for sharing your comments, we really appreciate each word, hope to see you here¡
Regards from all our team

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We had a great lunch with reasonable prices. Mine was a pork, mushroom and cheese hash with tortillas...delicious but too much to finish. Wife's enchilada verdes were fantastic.highly recommend.

2  Thank jazzlover44
Nancy G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Los Braseros, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Hello Jazzlover,

Thank you so much for your comments, we are so happy to know you have enjoyed the dinner, See you soon¡