“Amazing fish tacos!!!”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

As advertised, the tacos were great. We had fish carnitas and smoked fish, of which the latter was among the best I've had anywhere. We also had the ceviche blanco appetizer, which was also great. Good service, and fair prices. We arrived "early" at 7 and were the only ones for a while. It was getting busier later as we left.
Don't miss the various paintings of the sirena gorda!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came here with high expectations based on reviews we’ve read. Unfortunately we were disappointed. We were here for breakfast but maybe other items are better. We ordered eggs with tortilla chips which sounded similar to chilaquiles. It wasn’t. It was still good, but not what we were hoping for. We asked for their French toast with cream cheese and blackberries, but they didn’t have it. So we ordered the banana pecan pancakes. Now these were surprisingly delicious.

It’s a cute restaurant with a very attentive and friendly staff. Temper expectations or maybe try a meal other than breakfast.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

The statue of the 'big' mermaid lured us into here for a cold drink and snack. The atmosphere is nice and there is lots of mermaid artwork to admire. Staff were very friendly and the fish tacos so tasty!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

When I saw the name of this place, I knew I had to eat there. I adore the fat mermaid art throughout, and I only wish the store would have been open so I could have brought some mermaids home.

We started with some shrimp aguachile, which was heavy on lime and light on chiles. They did not have any lobster or red snapper that day. Pastor pescador tacos were super dry. I had shrimp and steak tacos, which mostly just tasted like fish. Unremarkable.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

We go at least two-three times during our two weeks in the Z. Location is fun- right by fish boats and pier..

1  Thank nomadVancouver