“Tacos”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Here, you will find a different restaurant as to the wide variety of of seafood dishes, steaks, chicken, etc.. of which the majority are unique creations, original thought out in our frequent customers called VIP dishes. And so to honor our slogan you we cure the evil of hunger!To enjoy at lunch or dinner in a more comfortable and air-conditioned environment casul and a small area for children if you come in family plan.Chicharron Try our cheese taco stuffed with shrimp or beef!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great place, great food, great staff. First visit, but not our last! Tacos chicharron were good and filling

Reviewed 4 April 2018

For me, the TVs and the Kid's Play Area were an immediate turnoff. I acknowledge that for some families, those are pluses. I ordered one of their specialties, an entree of stuffed fish. Fish was not a firm as I would have preferred. Ceviche was too salty. My 2 other diners were not impressed either.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This place has excellent food. I have been to many restaurants in PV and El brujo has a unique menu of seafood, chicken, and a few meat dishes. I always eat the seafood and shrimp dishes, and have never been disappointed. The dishes are moderately priced, and I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We were a table of four who dined here for dinner. This is a European style restaurant that is popular with the locals. I enjoyed my shrimp quesadilla with huge sized shrimp and delicious toppings. The kitchen is along one wall and you can appreciate your dining better while enjoying the chefs preparing your meal. Excellent service.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by a lady we met while on vacation in PV. The best way to get there from the Hotel Zone is to ask your taxi driver to take the tunnel. The restaurant is located on the left literally as soon as you exit the second tunnel into the Romantic Zone and drive past a huge tree trunk that blocks part of the road. After your meal, a left turn and short drive puts you on the tunnel road heading back the way you came.

We asked guest services at our hotel to make us a reservation, but there were only a couple of tables in use and the friendly servers let us sit where we chose. The restaurant is clean and clearly authentic Mexican. There is an open prep and cooking area to the left as you enter, and at the back is a small fenced alcove full of toys to keep the wee ones busy on a family outing. Business was steady during our meal and there seemed to be a number of regulars, which is always a positive sign.

For drinks we ordered a couple of Pacificos, and were offered a complimentary plate of tostada chips and pico de gaillo. If you are planning to order the fajitas, hang on to your pico. My Sweety decided to give the mahi-mahi and crab enchilada a try while I ordered the beef fajitas. You can watch the food being prepped and cooked in the kitchen and the fajitas get a flambe as they leave the pass in the kitchen. At one point a couple of orders went out at the same time and I feared for the server's eyebrows.

Portions are generous, to say the least. The single order of fajitas could have easily fed us both. The fajitas arrive on a hot cast-iron skillet heaped with strips of tenderly cooked beef, with onions and sweet peppers. A basket of 6 fresh flour tortillas are provided to wrap your creation. I was disappointed with the condiment offerings. You get guacamole and plain white rice. The tomato and cilantro in the pico certainly saved the day. You might also try just a dribble of hot sauce if you like your food to have a bit of kick. The fajitas would be much improved with some Mexican rice and refried beans, even a bit of grated cheese. If you hang onto your pico it will certainly improve your enjoyment. My Sweety was not too keen on the mahi-mahi, but judged the accompanying crab enchilada to be very good, which is a phrase she uses sparingly when it comes to restaurant fare.

The price of our meal with beers was very reasonable and the food was tasty. When we were ready to go one of the servers helped us to find a taxi back to our hotel. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone as it is basically everything-friendly. Staff were courteous and efficient, plus were willing to answer all of our questions. The only other recommendation I have is that if you plan to bring toddlers to El Brujo, your fellow diners have absolutely no interest at all in what bodily functions your child performed during the day. Save it for the privacy of your accommodations, please.

1  Thank Kopanoak