“Best Gay Cruise in town!”

Wet and Wild Gay Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: WET and WILD Gay Cruise an exotic beach adventure in Beautiful Puerto Vallarta Mexico. The perfect half day tour that takes you to some of the most stunning locations in Puerto Vallarta, experience exotic scenery and wildlife.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had a great time with my husband. We were there on a busy holiday weekend, Semana Santa. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. The service by everyone from the servers, the lotion boys and the rest of the crew was phenomenal. It was the perfect amount of time. Everyone was just there to have a good time and no problems or worries. We will definitely do this tour on our next trip to beautiful Puerto Vallarta. Thanks guys!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"awesome fun"
"great scenery"
in 3 reviews
"coming to puerto vallarta"
"small boat"
in 6 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had a blast on the cruise. Really enjoyed the snorkeling and the beach. It was a great way to spend an afternoon and meet some people while on vacation. Everyone involved was very friendly and attentive. I would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had a blast on the boat. Unfortunately there was a red tide in the water so we chose not to do the snorkeling, but then had a great lunch and a blast on the beach. Everyone was very hospitable. Make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into first!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We've been going to PVR for years, but had never tried this cruise. A group of six of us decided to do it this year, and we had a blast. Other than the sound system not working at the beach stop over (which was a bummer), everything was great, well-organized, and fun. We met new people we might not otherwise have met, saw lots of new sights, and had plenty of refreshments along the way. And we'll be back again next year. If you're not sure whether to try this out, go for it. Unless you're a teetotaling prude, you'll have a great time.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Went to PV for my Bday and saw this cruise before I went. I didn’t book in advance because was kinda of not sure what to expect and wanted to see what this was about. I’m glad I said yes to this particular cruise because it was fun, met some new friends and saw an old friend. The whole experience is just a nice relaxed getaway from what I experienced a few years back on another cruise. The music was upbeat and current, Edgar was an amazing MC and his staff were wonderful hosts. I recommend if you’re in PV to check Wet&Wild Gay Cruise. I can’t wait to go back on this cruise. Oh p.s. let the boys put lotion on you. I said no because I thought I was fine and I got some nasty sunburn.