Review Highlights
We had a great time!

Overall we really enjoyed our time on the cruise. Although there was a group of snarky gays on the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
shc120182
Minneapolis, Minnesota
A Puerto Vallarta “Must Do”

We’ve done the Wet & Wild Cruise three times, and it never disappoints. Every detail is well... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from USD 79.00
from USD 42.00
from USD 80.00
More Info
All reviews private beach nude beach clothing optional beach gay friends meet new friends drinks flow los arcos fun afternoon great opportunity tequila shots a lot of fun fun trip spend an afternoon party boat small boat visit puerto vallarta the entire trip
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had a blast on the cruise. Really enjoyed the snorkeling and the beach. It was a great way to spend an afternoon and meet some people while on vacation. Everyone involved was very friendly and attentive. I would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had a blast on the boat. Unfortunately there was a red tide in the water so we chose not to do the snorkeling, but then had a great lunch and a blast on the beach. Everyone was very hospitable. Make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into first!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We've been going to PVR for years, but had never tried this cruise. A group of six of us decided to do it this year, and we had a blast. Other than the sound system not working at the beach stop over (which was a bummer), everything was great, well-organized, and fun. We met new people we might not otherwise have met, saw lots of new sights, and had plenty of refreshments along the way. And we'll be back again next year. If you're not sure whether to try this out, go for it. Unless you're a teetotaling prude, you'll have a great time.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Went to PV for my Bday and saw this cruise before I went. I didn’t book in advance because was kinda of not sure what to expect and wanted to see what this was about. I’m glad I said yes to this particular cruise because it was fun, met some new friends and saw an old friend. The whole experience is just a nice relaxed getaway from what I experienced a few years back on another cruise. The music was upbeat and current, Edgar was an amazing MC and his staff were wonderful hosts. I recommend if you’re in PV to check Wet&Wild Gay Cruise. I can’t wait to go back on this cruise. Oh p.s. let the boys put lotion on you. I said no because I thought I was fine and I got some nasty sunburn.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Wet and Wild pulls out all the stops to make a day on the water tons of fun. Prepare for a uniquely exciting adventure. They've thought of everything so you can relax and enjoy the lotion boys and views, from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend this for any friends and groups visiting!