“Excellent Guide and Worthwhile Adventure”

Sea Safari by Vallarta Adventures
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Danny makes an EXCELLENT host. He kept the group engaged and informed through-out. The tour is excellent and keeps you engaged by offering a number of different activities. On our way home, our guide was able to locate a school of Dolphins and that topped the tour magically. Thanks to our host for making this an enjoyable experience all around.

All reviews
"narrow path"
in 3 reviews
"snorkeling area"
in 5 reviews
"kayaks and paddle boards"
"mexican village"
in 6 reviews
"cool water"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed this excursion while on a recent Carnival cruise. It has a bit of everything... horses, waterfall, snorkeling, beautiful beach, and a peaceful lunch. Our guide, Alex, was great... perfect combo of keeping you safe and informed, but not tethered. Excellent driver... fun speedboat, but not bumpy in the back (which works for people like me who get sea sick easily... and didn't). Horseback riding was different from other rides I've been on. I'm used to more flat land. This one had some inclines and declines, which the horses navigated well (I just had to apologize to my horse for eating so much on the cruise Lido deck the days before). The one thing about the horse ride is that it is often a very narrow path (it's like a little path cut into a rock or a hill). So, I recommend tennis shoes to protect the toes or plan on bringing your feet inward quite frequently to avoid the sides. The water at the waterfall was so wonderfully refreshing... yes, cold, but amazing! There are even fish in there. Beach at the end was gorgeous. I could have spent a day there. If you go, be sure to say hi to the dog 'Orejas' for me and have a swing on the swing looking out at the beautiful water. Good idea to have a very low key day the next day because all of the activity on this excursion did wear on us a bit. It is a bit tricky getting on and off the boat at certain spots, but they help roll you aboard... so be prepared! Enjoy!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We had a great time! Alex was our guide. The service was really good. The horseback riding and snorkeling was fun. I wish we would have had more time to snorkel. The lunch was really good.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Daniel, "Danny" was a great guide. The FOOD was amazing.. The ride was a little bumpy, but we stil enjoyed the tour. Thank you!!!