Ways to Experience Vallarta Adventures
from USD 79.00
from USD 118.00
from USD 139.00
10,562 results
All reviews outdoor adventure hidden beach marietas eco discovery zip line luxury sailing off road adventure yelapa majahuitas sea safari las caletas extreme adventure boat ride coffee plantation hidden mexico san sebastian tour dolphin swim whale watching paddle boarding
Reviewed 22 March 2018

My husband and I chose the speed boat, whale watching safari at the recommendation of the concierge at our hotel. We are so happy we took his advice. Vallarta Adventures was outstanding and we saw so many whales we couldn't keep count. This company uses a plane to spot the whales' locations, then radios those to the boat captain. This was well worth our time and money and would recommend this tour to anyone asking. By taking the speed boat tour, it was limited to 30 people, which meant the views were great.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Over the years we have seen this show three times. Each time the show has been different because there have been several years between each visit.

This show was a new show that was choreographed by Cirque du Soleil. It kept the Mayan influence but the Cirque uniqueness was readily apparent. This was the first time for my grandchildren and they loved the show also.

As usual the buffet dinner was very good. The crew that took us to and from the island was outstanding. The show that they did on the return trip was zany and entertaining. I would recommend this show in a heartbeat.

1  Thank LeroyJTucson_Arizona
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I chose VA because I needed to do my 2 days of open water dives to complete my dive certification and it was within walking distance from my hotel in Nuevo Vallarta, so there you go. I will preface this review by the fact that I am NOT into big tours, party boats, etc AT ALL. When we checked in the first day I was intimidated by the sheer number of people there to leave for their activities.

Luckily, we quickly learned that there were multiple trips leaving at the same time, so we wouldn't be diving with hundreds of people. The first day we dived at Los Arcos and there were only 4 of us divers plus 3 or 4 staff. It was perfect. My instructor, Arno, could not have been better. He was thorough, patient, smart, and fun!

My second dive was at Las Caletas - the boat ride was definitely different (it was a big boat with about 100+ people) but once we arrived on the private beach, the diver part was small and intimate. Again, two great dives! Las Caletas is a beautiful private beachfront property, and I think it's a great day excursion for anyone - it's huge so you don't feel like you're with a million people, and the lunch they served was delicious.

We decided to do the Outdoor Adventure also and that was a complete blast. I've done zip-line tours before but this included riding a mule, massive water slides, rappelling, and a gorgeous location. The staff - Oscar, Pau, Gabo, and Nando worked extremely hard to keep our group entertained, moving, and safe! There were only 14 in our group which was perfect.

Vallarta Adventures is a first-class company that is extraordinarily well-run. Agan, from someone who is not into big tours, this company does a great job and I never felt like part of a crowd!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Did two dives in the National Park. Visibility was not great due to surge but the Staff were great. The dive master (Max) was very knowledgeable and professional. The Captain was a great guy and did a good job of protecting us while we dove.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Every single one of this trip were perfect. Hidden Mexico and dinner in the river were just amazing. Outdoor adventure for me as my first time zip lining it was 1000% perfect. Oscar and his crew were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend it for 10000% to everyone who are visiting Nuevo Vallarta or puerto Vallarta.