“This is a nice clean appartment right in the...”
other travellers have booked this property
View to the ocean View to the Sun Terrace, from inside the apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View to the ocean
View to the Sun Terrace, from inside the apartment
View of the entrance to the apartment, from the sun Terrace
View to the street and there's the Sierra Madre as backgroud
Living room
View from the entrance to the living area
TV screen attached to the wall, caption from the living room
View to the interior side wall, from the dining room
Dining room
Wall facing side of the dining room
Dining table set up
Kitchen view from above
View of the Bathroom, from the entrance
Desk area, ideal for computer or writing on
So glad to offer you Los Muertos Beach!
The iconic pier is also located at Los Muertos beach, so near from the apartment!
Another caption of the pier at los Muertos beach! Always so beautiful!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Brian W
“This is a nice clean appartment right in the heart of Old Town, PV”
Reviewed 21 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I enjoyed my stay in this second floor apartment. There was one issue with the blinds in the entrance that didn't close completely. Jose, one of the co-hosts said that this would be fixed after the season. If the blinds are fixed, I would recommend this place. If not, I would not recommend it.

As far as location is concerned, it is excellent, right in the heart of the romantic zone. The water pressure issue mentioned by previous reviewers has been remedied. The appliances all worked fine and appeared quite new.

Any issues I had were quickly resolved by Jose, a really good guy.

4 Aug 2018
Hi Brian!

Thank you very much for staying with us, we hope to see you again when you visit Vallarta. We appreciate the care you had of our facilities.

Kind regards!
paulgL371...
“Fantastic location in Old Town, perfect for single or couple.”
Reviewed 8 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Truly an amazing location, perfectly outfitted for a short or long term stay. Hilda met me at the gate for an early arrival. The patio with hammock was used almost daily. The nearby shops and restaurants made the stay easy and the beach close by was excellent. My new home in Puerto Vallarta, Thank you for the hospitality.

volvogirl...
Vancouver, Canada
“I loved this place”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The studio has everything I needed for a comfortable stay. Lina was waiting at the gate upon arrival. She was very helpful and showed me where everything was. The studio is exactly as the pictures show. I found it very comfortable. I had a slight issue with the water pressure, notified Lina, it was fixed the next day. The location is perfect, close to everything. I loved the balcony and hammock, spent my mornings there. I would go back if I hadn't bought my own unit while there. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

22 Jan 2018
Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for having stayed with us... it is recently that this website enabled us (host) to put reviews for guests, and I got lost trying to find the place for that.. however hope this little window would be useful for recommending you as a great guest, you were wonderful and left everything in perfect order. Whatever you need in the future, here you have friends. Kind regards!
Yesterday...
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“A great experience”
Reviewed 2 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

As a single person going to Puerto Vallarta for the first time it was reassuring to have the pick up from the airport,Thankk-you Lina
Thinks I liked:
Felt safe in my apartment
Apartment was nicely decorated
Bed was comfortable
Easy access to the beach
Was able to be out at night with no worries
PV has tons of entertainment
Grocery stores and restaurants-easy access
Didn’t Like:
Shower had no pressure
Very noisy street( but got used it)and hey - it is Puerto Vallarta
All in all I enjoyed my apartment and would book it again. Cindy P

bkuster58
Moose Lake, Minnesota
“Comfortable Stay in a Good Location”
Reviewed 11 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed at this apartment for four days in Jan. 2015. Sandra had good communications with us, met us at the apartment, gave us the basic information, and answered our questions. The apartment was as described and the location was very good, close to the beach and within walking distance to most everything else. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. We liked having a coffee pot and fridge, and we enjoyed eating our breakfast on the balcony looking over the street. The wifi worked well.
Our main complaint was the water pressure in the bathroom. The shower had almost no pressure. I had the shower on wide open and turned the shower head to face up. The water spouted out about two inches (5 cm.). Because of the low pressure, it took about three times as long to take a shower as it should have taken. It was frustrating enough to both my wife and I that it might keep us from coming back.
The other thing that would be nice would be to have a five gallon water dispenser in the kitchen so that we wouldn't have to throw away so many empty water bottles; recycling isn't available. I'd much prefer to pay a bit more and have the water available in the apartment.
This apartment worked out well for us. It isn't fancy, but it's very adequate. With a few minor changes, I would change my rating from 4 stars to 5 stars.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Water pressure to shower.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Jan 2015
Thanks so much for your comments; I it is very valuable for me to know there was a matter of unpleasant situation about the water pressure, I would like so much if you had given me that report at the first sight, because we do work with a water pump -that must had a failure on the day you had arrived or I don't know if it happend later, since the guest who checked out that same day did't mention a word about a weak water pressure, since as you might remember I mentioned he did commented about a leak in the toilet -which we rush to fixed as much as we could, so it wouldn't cost me a thing to have the plumber to change the pump for the one that we have as alternative when failures happen, which here near the ocean and the saltpeter expeled occasions any engine to fail in less time than a place far away to the sea; and that is why we have a spare pump. All you needed to do was to communicate it to me and none of that frustation would occur! We actually have water pumps specifically to work for the top floor where you had stayed, because the water tanks are located on the roof, and leaves not enought height for the water to get the power pressure to come out strong at just one level floor beneath...
We have been getting good reviews as anybody can see, and none of them would be obtained if we had constant frustated guests by this issue. I'm so so sorry that this had hapened, and I know it is our duty to make supervisions were this incidents are detected, and we do them, it is just that with the high occupancy of the season and having check ins and check outs on the same day, we mostly depend on action based on reports detected by a guest.... My apologies once again, I'm now making efforts to improve a method for anticipating that kind of incidents... How much would I liked that you had no suffer for this... could be fixed in less than half hour with our spare water pumb having it installed!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing