All reviews romantic zone washer and dryer full kitchen zona romantica two bedroom two bathroom perfect location beautiful condo corner unit infinity pool morning sun filtered water banderas bay construction noise vista grill home away from home living area great property
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked 3 rooms at the Pinnacle resort: the Andrew Christian Penthouse 1 and two others in the newer building. Upon arriving, we went to get in the pool at the new building with our friends and were quickly informed that we couldn’t use their pool and they couldn’t use our pool. This policy split our group for the rest of the vacation and the management would not budge for us. More importantly, the resort is building another tower several hundred feet from the pool and there are drilling, hammering, and welding noises from sun up to sun down - 7 days a week (and yes, even on Sunday). Most other guests are paying nearby resorts to use their pools for 400 - 500 pesos a day, so factor that into your budget if you plan to stay here in the next year or so. The management claimed that they informed all guests of the construction prior to booking, but we received no notifications of this and no accommodations or discounts were given to us. I recommend avoiding this resort for the next year or so (until construction is done) and make sure to only book in the newer building if you HAVE to stay here as the older building is plagued by deafening construction noise.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris H
PinnacleResorts, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Pinnacle Resorts 180, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Chris,
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience with others.
Puerto Vallarta is growing and construction is part of it. There is some noise, as anywhere in Old Town.
Each building has its pool, but guests can only use the ameneties in the building they are staying.
After sending your comment to the managers we were informed that you were moved to Pinnacle Resorts 220 as requested, with no extra charge.
We really hope that you were able to enjoy your stay at Pinnacle Resorts 220 and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel is really well located. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean and well-appointed. Each room has a full kitchen and spectacular View. The staff is amazing. No problem with late check-out for a late flight.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Geoffrey, we would like to express our gratitude for taking the time to share your experience about your recent visit to Pinnacle Resorts 180. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay, and very grateful that you mention our great location and beautiful facilities. Thank you for sharing your experience, we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 12 October 2018

My husband and I were beyond amazed at the resort the minute we entered our room. I am always doubtful of photos but our room and the facilities far outdid the posted photos justice. We were convinced we may never even leave our room as we had a beautiful space, a beautiful view, our own outdoor hot tub, and an amazing view of the beach and sunset. We cooked our own breakfast throughout our stay and visited the restaurants for dinner. We walked up and down the Malecon and it was always a different experience. If this is your first time or 30th time visiting Puerto Vallarta, this is the place to stay. My husband and I easily communicated and became friends with staff and other guests we met at the pool during happy hour.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear mrs_pineda0929, thank you very much for choosing us for your stay in Puerto Vallarta and for sharing your wonderful review with others. It's great to hear that you found your room and our amenities to your satisfaction. We're especially glad that you enjoyed our great location. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

This review is a little overdue but I had to take time to mention what an amazing experience me and my gf had at the Pinnacle Resort in Puerto Vallarta. We went to Mexico for my GF's birthday, and after looking around decided we would stay on old town and selected the Pinnacle Resort. The rooms are mini apartments that include a full living area, kitchen area and separate bedroom. they are clean and we stayed on the beach side having an amazing view of the ocean.

The room I would give 4 1/2 stars, that is not the driver here for this review. The service from the staff was beyond amazing. They made my girlfriends birthday the most amazing time. they catered to every request and then elevated the request tenfold. whether it was flowers for the room, dinner reservations out on the town, room service, all was done at the highest level. I have never received such amazing prompt service from any hotel I've stayed. I'd recommend this team to anyone looking to ensure their significant other has an amazing experience. Whether it is an anniversary, birthday, a special getaway, I would highly recommend that you stay at the Pinnacle Resort. Hope this helps someone looking to make someone feel truly special.

Tony

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
PinnacleResorts, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Pinnacle Resorts 180, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Tony, thank you very much for choosing us for your stay in Puerto Vallarta and for taking the time to share your experience about your recent visit to Pinnacle Resorts 180. We are delighted to hear that you and your girlfriend have enjoyed very much your stay. We greatly appreciate your kind words towards our team members, they will be thrilled to hear your thoughtful comments. We hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed here and we LOVED it! The staff was so friendly! Very safe area The rooms were very nice and clean. We loved that we could walk to malecón from the hotel. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank adrianaperez
PinnacleResorts, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Pinnacle Resorts 180, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Adrianna, thank you for kind words regarding your recent visit to Pinnacle Resorts 180. It is wonderful to hear that you and your boyfriend had an excellent stay with us. A message of satisfaction from a recent guest is always a reward and incentive for us to continue with our efforts to uphold our high standards. We hope to welcome you back very soon!