“Couldn't have been better!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Palapa Bar
Beach to Right of La Villita
Beach to Left of La Villita
Beach in front of La Villita
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Adam W
“Couldn't have been better!”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I had no idea what to expect before we got there. The house is one of the most beautiful places I've ever stayed, but the staff went above and beyond in everything they did from the meals to the hospitality and cleaning. I recommend this destination to anyone especially if you are booking the whole thing for your travel party. Thank you casa villita!

1 Jun 2017
It was a positive pleasure having you stay with us and we are delighted to know that you found beauty in Casa La Villita! Fili, Victor, Marie and Claudia commented that they enjoyed having your group with us and they look forward to seeing you again!
martins0n...
Edmonton, Canada
“Awesome”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What a beautiful place nicely located and with five star service . Staff made u feel at home and all your needs were looked after in a top rate manner . The house had plenty of room for our group of 20 . It was one of our best vacations and we are planning a trip back there. Highly recommend this place to stay . You will not be disappointed.

31 May 2017
Hello Wayne,
I am so glad that you all enjoyed the trip and experienced our 5 star service. We look forward to having you all back again soon!
All my best,
surveysmi...
Edmonton, Canada
“Another fantastic trip!”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was my second trip to the Villa with my family. In addition to being an absolutely lovely property, the staff are so kind and went above and beyond (once again) to ensure that all of our needs were met!

I recommend Casa la Vallita to anyone travelling to Puerto Vallarta!

Your age range 35-49
4 Apr 2017
It was wonderful to have you all back at La Villita and I am so happy that you all had a chance to gather again down in PV. We look forward to seeing you in a year or two.
Lisa G
“Amazing Everything!”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The location and villa is amazing! I was co-leading a group retreat here and it was the most magical experience. The villa is big and spacious yet cozy and communal depending on your mood. The staff was incredible and so was the view! I miss 4pm guacamole and all the chef prepared sun set dining. Can't wait to go back!

4 Apr 2017
Lisa,
You did some really powerful work while at the villa! I am so happy that we could host and provide the perfect location for the 'Permission Retreat'.
Until next time,
cricket20...
New York City, New York
“Perfecto!”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Great villa, clean and spacious. Even better in person than the pictures! Staff is excellent as well as the food. View is spectacular and had a great time! Would 10/10 go again!

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing