“Get there early! Long wait but good.”
Review of Pancho's Takos

Pancho's Takos
Ranked #6 of 1,070 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here around 7 pm after being open for an hour and they were really busy. I tried to make a carry out order but they weren't taking anymore because there were so many so I had to wait and eat in. Tacos al pastor were delicious! There was a good amount of meat that came with it. Would recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,349)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My Airbnb host recommended the Panchos Takos! Tried it on the first day and I’ve been back almost every night!!!
A must try:
VOLCANES - roasted Mexican pork kebab on a toasted corn tortilla baked with cheese. TO DIE FOR!! 25 pesos each . 3 pcs is perfect.

Quesadilla: melted cheese & grilled chorizo- sausage. Unbelievably amazing! 35 pesos

Total dinner: $5.00 Canadian

Add: Al Pastor - similar to VOLCANES but tortilla is NOT TOASTED!! 14.00 pesos

Personally I prefer the VOLCANES & Chorizo Quesadilla.
Condiments are cilantro sauce & Chili. Careful with the Pineapple habanero sauce it’s deceivingly SPICY ☄️.

Enjoy!! A long wait but worth it! Don’t miss Panchos Takos on your foodie list.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We went early, before they open at 6:00 and there was already a long line. We decided to come back another time. Our second visit we came back late, 10:00 p.m. for dinner and it wasn't crowded. We both order the potato with pastor..70 pesos. It's a lot of food. Comes with a large serving of corn tortillas so you can make potato and pastor tacos. It was OK but not as good as we have had elsewhere in PV.

1  Thank mogcambomama
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were lucky enough to stumble across this delicious place to eat. It was a few doors down from where we stayed and I wanted to search around but we were so starving we just thought we would go to this bustling eatery close by. Ponchos Tacos was busy and crowded but the servers are friendly and so were the customers. The food was fabulous… It was so good we ate there several times in a row because “why be disappointed and go elsewhere?” Everything we tried was top-notch. It was the highlight of our PV visit.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

This place is a time hole, but the food is delicious and it is entertaining to watch the staff fly around as if they had been choreographed. Only open in the evening, and on weekends, the wait time can be very long.