“The BEST Tacos & Quesadilla in Puerta Vallarta !! DO NOT MISS!!🔥”
Review of Pancho's Takos

Pancho's Takos
Ranked #8 of 1,150 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

My Airbnb host recommended the Panchos Takos! Tried it on the first day and I’ve been back almost every night!!!
A must try:
VOLCANES - roasted Mexican pork kebab on a toasted corn tortilla baked with cheese. TO DIE FOR!! 25 pesos each . 3 pcs is perfect.

Quesadilla: melted cheese & grilled chorizo- sausage. Unbelievably amazing! 35 pesos

Total dinner: $5.00 Canadian

Add: Al Pastor - similar to VOLCANES but tortilla is NOT TOASTED!! 14.00 pesos

Personally I prefer the VOLCANES & Chorizo Quesadilla.
Condiments are cilantro sauce & Chili. Careful with the Pineapple habanero sauce it’s deceivingly SPICY ☄️.

Enjoy!! A long wait but worth it! Don’t miss Panchos Takos on your foodie list.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,488)

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We went early, before they open at 6:00 and there was already a long line. We decided to come back another time. Our second visit we came back late, 10:00 p.m. for dinner and it wasn't crowded. We both order the potato with pastor..70 pesos. It's a lot of food. Comes with a large serving of corn tortillas so you can make potato and pastor tacos. It was OK but not as good as we have had elsewhere in PV.

2  Thank mogcambomama
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were lucky enough to stumble across this delicious place to eat. It was a few doors down from where we stayed and I wanted to search around but we were so starving we just thought we would go to this bustling eatery close by. Ponchos Tacos was busy and crowded but the servers are friendly and so were the customers. The food was fabulous… It was so good we ate there several times in a row because “why be disappointed and go elsewhere?” Everything we tried was top-notch. It was the highlight of our PV visit.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

This place is a time hole, but the food is delicious and it is entertaining to watch the staff fly around as if they had been choreographed. Only open in the evening, and on weekends, the wait time can be very long.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Pancho's Takos is in a fantastic area and right next to another fave of mine, the Cafe de Oja. Pancho's makes the best tacos and charges very reasonable rates. Ask for extra grilled pineapple on your taco al pastor and don't be shy with the hot sauce! You usually have to wait a little to get a seat but its worth it and part of the charm of the place actually. Street musicians usually play and we always sat outside to experience it best (I think). If you get Luis for a waiter, you'll get one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, too. Sometimes I'll go to Panchos just so I can say hello to him! Well, I also go to get the tacos but its really nice to see a friendly face, too. Tell him El Martillo sent you. Maybe he'll remember me. :)

1  Thank Mesh G