“Best Tacos in PV~Or Maybe Anywhere”
Review of Pancho's Takos

Pancho's Takos
Ranked #6 of 1,072 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Food is well awesome! Get there early, restaurant opens at 6pm. I got there at 5:45pm and there were already 15 people in front of me. Quite fascinating place to people watch. Inside and outside tables. Lots of sidewalk entertainment, not to mention people watchin. Tables are very small. Food delicious, watch out for the habanero and onion condiment—it is outrageously hot. Prices inexpensive. I was a solo and everyone else got served before me even though my uncomplicated order was placed early on. Easy walking distance in Romantica district of PV. I would highly recommend this restaurant. You fill out your own order form with a pencil on the table. Menu is both Spanish and English. I had 3 tacos and a soda and my bill was 90 pesos, the equivalent of $4.76 US.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,352)

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Make no mistake, there is plenty of good local food to be had in Puerto Vallarta. But pizza, tacos are one of those foods that can be taken to a new level through sheer simplicity, and there Pancho’s rocks it. I’d say you can’t go wrong with anything on the menu, but definitely give the queso fundido with chorizo a try.
Place was packed when I went by, unsurprisingly. Also, they are cheap, much more than other nearby options. So, cheap and great. What more could be asked?

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 8 December 2017

That's really all I can say about this place! Cheap, delicious, sidewalk dining. This place is always packed and there is always a line but it is well worth it. The al pastor tacos are to die for. I also tried the quesadilla which was just as good.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

My wife and I have ate at Pancho's Takos several times and it has always been very good. Always a crowd so you know it's good. If you don't mind waiting just order a beer and wait in line a great spot to people watch. The service is great and friendly. We usually only order tacos al pastor but this trip tried the al pastor Quesadillas. Wow so good I did not think I would like anything better than a al pastor taco but with the crispy tortilla and they fry the cheese a little to so much flavor. One of the best things we ate all week.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Went here for tacos and was not disappointed! They open at 6pm, would recommend you get there early, otherwise there is a line. They seat you quick and it is tight! You are given a sheet to order your food from and it comes out as it’s ready. Excellent tacos and recommend the mango margaritas as well!