“IT'S ALL ABOUT (GREAT) CUSTOMER SATISFACTION”
Review of Chico's Dive Shop

Chico's Dive Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Chico's Dive Shop, Since 1968. Much has changed over the years in the scuba business; the level of knowledge, equipment development, the teaching procedures, the dive boats, the global weather, ecological awareness and many other topics... we have experienced many changes in the past 44 years. We have learned a lot and we keep learning as the dive business continues to improve, as a dive operator we know scuba diving is about teaching, learning, enjoying, Sharing, relaxing, exploring, discovering, safety and making new friends.If you last 44 years in the dive business is because you know!!Rodolfo De Lamprecht
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My son (12) and I had purchased SCUBA diving certification courses at a different dive shop, but since we were done with the theory, figured we might as well get certified while on vacation at Puerto Vallarta. We found Chico's and asked if this was possible. Right off the bat, they gave us a discount on the pool sessions and test part since we had already paid money elsewhere. The dives went great and Erick was very thorough in his training. After all was completed, we ran into several snags due to SSI's somewhat archaic and confusing online system. Erick and his team went above and beyond customer service and call of duty to ensure that we got our hard-earned certifications and that everything worked out well in the end. I've rarely encountered so much dedication to customer satisfaction. I am a firm believer that you gain a happier and more loyal customer when there are problems that are solved, more so than when there are no issues at all. Thank you Erick for your work, time, effort, and mostly fantastic attitude. Me, but mostly my son, will always be thankful for all you did! :)

All reviews
"nachos"
"chicos"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Went snorkeling with my Wife today at Los Arcos and it was great! All of the staff on board were very knowledgeable and friendly all day. Would do it again!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Simply put, there’s a great reason why Chico’s has been going since 1968! Fantastic value for money, great service and the most friendly and helpful people. It’s like a great family where they actually care about you and the experience.

Fantastic ambassador’s for diving and Puerto Vallarta

A must for everyone as well as any diver .......Put it on your bucket list!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I have been diving all over the world and have just gone diving with Chico's in PV for my fourth time. I found Erick (took over as owner from Rodolfo) and his guys really great to dive with. One BIG PLUS over some of the other dive shops in PV (I tried one other shop this trip for a change and went back to Chico's the next day) is that Chico's has a very large Boat with PLENTY of room to walk around with a canopy covering everyone. (or you can find a sunny spot if you want). We had roughly 20 divers and snorkelers on the boat and still lots of room for everyone to spread out their gear.
We were a group of 6 of the 20 on the boat. They took care of us very well.
Dive was great, though unfortunately the visibility was not optimal (but you can never know how stirred up the bottom is until you go down) we were still able to see some various eels, Jack Fish, Lobster, a sea Snake and even a Sea Turtle !! My group had a blast.
Thanks Erick !!