5,329 results
All reviews the cantina la jolla club premium spanish restaurant don quixote bug bites grand master suite snack bar premium room no see ums family suite feed the animals baby tigers sand fleas specialty restaurants el eden bring bug spray
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Candela positive funny was young and handsome boy my best Friend in the pool

God's plan, God's plan
I hold back, sometimes I won't, yuh
I feel good, sometimes I don't, ay, don't
I finessed down Weston Road, ay, 'nessed
Might go down a G.O.D., yeah, wait
I go hard on Southside G, yuh, Way
I make sure that north-side eat
And still
Bad things
It's a lot of bad things
That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
They wishin' on me
Bad things
It's a lot of bad things
That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
They wishin' on me
Yuh, ay, ay
She say, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly"
I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry
Fifty Dub, I even got it tatted on me
81, they'll bring the crashers to the party
And you know me
Turn the O2 into the O3, dog
Without 40, Oli', there'd would be no me
Imagine if I never met the broskies
THATS YOUR SONG CANDELA PAPI CHULO

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PachecoR, Gerente at Barcelo Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Isaac,

We always find it nice to read that our guests went home with great holiday memories and we are very grateful for the time and effort you spent to share your experience at our Barceló Puerto Vallarta hotel with us and Tripadvisor readers.

Your enthusiasm for our staff is very much appreciated and will be a great source of motivation; we will certainly not fail to convey your very kind compliments to Candela.

Again we thank you for this wonderful review, it has been a pleasure for us to read and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Candela is the best water instructor! Great exercise! Hand workouts we’re great! Really fun experience, also good food. Plus it’s fun for families. I really recommend the taco place, and they also give hamburgers.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PachecoR, Gerente at Barcelo Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Maite,

We always find it nice to read that our guests went home with great holiday memories and we are very grateful for the time and effort you spent to share your personal experience at our Barceló Puerto Vallarta hotel with us and Tripadvisor readers.

Your enthusiasm for our staff is very much appreciated and will be a great source of motivation, we will certainly not fail to convey your very kind compliments to Candela.

We hope we can have the pleasure of welcome you at this always your home Barceló Puerto Vallarta.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Candela is the best water instructor ever, this guy made me sweat a lot!! He’s very motivational and a fun guy to hang around with!!
Emmanuel and Juventino were the most caring bartenders in this hotel!! They make the best drinks ever!! And of course Mayra, she was fast and very precise! She helped us out when we needed drinks!!

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Lauriano,

We thank you very much for choosing and trust Barceló Puerto Vallarta as your home far away from home, I would like to thank you also for your kind sincerity about your experience with us. This motivates us to continue improving to leave a positive mark on each and every one of our customers.

We also appreciate your kind words for our staff, their kindness and helpfulness being undoubtedly one of our hotel's main assets we will definitely congratulate Candela, Emmanuel, Juventino and Mayra on your behalf for their contribution to your wellbeing whilst staying among us.

It would honor us immensely to have the privilege to host you again at this your home Barceló Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Barceló for a week. We loved it. They have a pool and a pool bar. They were many free activities. The entertainment every night was wonderful way to relax and enter in to the evening.
Food:
They have a lady making fresh tortillas for tacos at the snack bar. I hit it everyday. The buffet was also really good. Always something for everyone. Fresh juice and friut we’re favorites.

Talk to the staff they can really direct you. We received help from Oscar Martinez and Fabian Lopez Gomez both of whom were terrific. They had suggestions for activities and for food choices. We would certainly go back!

Caution:
You will be harassed at the airport to go to time share presentations. They ask about transportation and you think you are going to the people and then they try and sell you. Run away!!

All in all a great honey moon,

Hennessey

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
PachecoR, Gerente at Barcelo Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Nicholas,

First and foremost we would like to thank you for choosing our Barceló Puerto Vallarta hotel for such an important date for you, we are delighted to read that we were able to match your expectations.

Thank you very much for choosing us to celebrate your honeymoon, its was our pleasure to be your hosts. We really appreciate this detailed review, the combination of beautiful grounds, excellent service and delicious cuisine can go a long way in providing the perfect experience that our guests so truly deserve and I am very pleased that we could do just that for you.

On the other hand, we also appreciate your kind words for our staff, their kindness and helpfulness being undoubtedly one of our hotel's main assets we will definitely congratulate to Oscar and Fabian on your behalf for their contribution to your wellbeing whilst staying among us.

Once more we thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday and very much look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again at thsi your home Barceló Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was great, close to town, just a bus ride away. The zoo is within walking distance. The shows every night were amazing!! The entertainment staff was so awesome!! Especially Candela Papii Chulo!! He is the best guy there!! Always smiling, laughing and having a great time. Definitely loves his job and the people he works with. And I miss him like crazy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sierra,

I appreciate you took some of your time to share your comments and get feedback about your experience in your recent visit to Barceló Puerto Vallarta.

On the other hand we thank you for pointing out the kindness and enthusiasm of our staff, their friendliness and helpfulness being our hotels’ main strength we will definitely congratulate Candela on your behalf for his contribution to your wellbeing whilst staying among us.

Once more we thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday and very much look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Best Regards,