USD 163
USD 118
  • Breakfast included
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
USD 260
USD 209
USD 296
USD 280
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
USD 153
USD 124
  • Beachfront
Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
USD 432
USD 137
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
USD 108
USD 82
Hotels.com
Hotel Mousai(Puerto Vallarta)
USD 451
USD 350
  • Pool
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
USD 195
USD 177
  • Pool
Las Palmas by the Sea(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
USD 210
USD 127
roomertravel.com
  • Breakfast included
Casa Velas(Puerto Vallarta)
USD 730
USD 500
Official Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a relaxing vacation and quality accommodations this is not the place. The rooms are tired and worn, good view of the sea from most. The staff is very friendly and accommodating (one exception. I forgot my towel tickets in my room on the day of my departure. The maid claimed to not have seen them when I went back to the room to get them for the front desk. So I was charged $40 for the missing tickets. This left a bad taste in my mouth. Not a great way to end a vacation) All in all, I would stay at this hotel again. Great drag shows on the top floor. Oh and there are Go-go boys. Comfortable beach chairs and great service on the beach. You can get ANYTHING. And I do mean. Just about anything. It’s no wonder this place is a fave to young gay men and women. Btw. Yes it’s more of a straight friendly hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank James Andrew C
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This was honestly the worst experience I have ever had at this hotel. I have stayed at this hotel for a few years now and this year tops it. I gave the maids a tip everyday for cleaning my room, and it wasn’t only my room they cleaned out. They stole cloths, my $300 watch out from the bottom of my suitcase. Stole cloths from my bf. They stole cologne from us. Lights and fans didn’t work. Stains all over the sheets, open condom rappers on the floor when we check in. This place is getting worse and worse every year. And the front desk idiots are no help at all!! When I emailed them to discuss how they were going to compensate me they didn’t even return my emails!

I can’t be more clear. DO NOT book this dump, unless you like bugs, gross rooms that need updating bad, poor service, stain on your sheets, and your items being stolen.

This year as well a friend books this hotel and they over booked and didn’t have a room for him so they sent him to a hostel. This place is a joke!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank Jamie G
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Very dated and really in need of significant maintenance. Roof top bar is nice, but the rest of the place is pretty dumpy. The beach bar and chairs on the beach are about the only saving grace. Haven't been in the hotel rooms, but given the state of the rest of the place that is not someplace I want to be.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fpc2610
Reviewed 26 March 2018

The stay began with the broken chair on the balcony which was never fixed. The ocean view was actually of the unfinished concrete structure across the street. I had to make do with two white towels and two beach towels for the whole week. Well into my stay, on the way back to my room, beach towel in hand, I was followed by the clerk who had checked me in who glared at me suspiciously inquiring as to my room number. Extra coffee required a payment of 50 pesos. The stay ended undignifyingly when a clerk chased after me as I was leaving demanding an additional payment of 400 pesos. The infraction? I had dirtied the beach towels.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jim D
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Showed up with my confirmation and was informed sorry no rooms. I explained that I had a confirmation and guaranteed it with my credit card a month prior. Their answer was sorry so did all those people in the lobby. I looked and there were about 10 guest including myself. I had to scramble and find my own place to stay. You should even have this hotel on your recommendation list! Absurd!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo