We stayed at the Hotel Posada de Roger for the month of January, 2012. It is a quaint, traditional Mexican hotel, which is very neat and clean. The hotel in centrally located near fantastic restaurants like Fredy's Tucan, the Margarita Grill, Joe Jack's Fish Shack, and several others. The beach is just a short walk away. We met lots of fantastic folks from Canada and the U.S. who have been staying at this hotel for 20 or more years. Those folks, along with the friendly hotel staff, helped to make this trip our best ever!!!!
Dave & Janice S
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta