All reviews continental breakfast small pool the rooftop pool area great breeze living space the location is perfect last minute trip beds were comfortable enjoyed my stay ocean view room suite tv pv refrigerator plugs vent vallarta
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Can’t beat the price. Located in the head of the romantic zone. Clean , nice staff. Views from rooftop pool amazing. Pool in lobby is sunny and pleasant.

Free breakfast included is a great deal when added into fit of room . Would like more than one complimentary water bottle for four night stay.

Some rooms have bad sewage odor. Staff was accommodating when we asked for change of room

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kimlopotko
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The first room we were shown to, had the inner security lock missing, the room cleaning did not look complete, towels were missing, there were 3 coat hangers for 2 of us. The room was quite small and, as an inside room, seemed quite dark and dingy. After complaining, we were offered an alternate room which was a slight improvement. However, the hanging space was still virtually inaccessible, as one of the beds was jammed, almost, right up against it. The hot water was spasmodic - sometimes it came on,( but usually after one of us had had a cold shower) othertimes, it came on, then the pressure faded back. We had bright yellow wristbands attached to us when we checked in ( supposedly for security to recognise os when we came and went), which we were supposed to wear while we stayed there. We took exception to this. (We cut them off but we were never challenged on entry) Getting clothes dry was fine. The fan, on highest, was like a tornado! There was a pool, but we didn’t use it, as we were very near the Boardwalk of shops, and a beach. I couldn’t connect to the WIFI ( although my friend could). I connected instead to the WIFI from the Cafe about 2 doors down, which was strong enough, most days, to still connect back in our room. Breakfast was advertised as included, but, when asked, they hadn’t served breakfast in about 5 months. The other hotel occupants appeared to be Spanish speaking families, with young children, who were the ones making use of the pool. I did find the bed comfortable though. Our next door neighbours came in very late/early, and according to my friend, very noisy.(î didn’t hear them)

Room Tip: None as I would not stay there again. I would prefer to pay a little more for a bigger hotel with more facilities, and direct beach access
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel has neglected to respond to my emails so here we go! Back in January 22-29 2018. I had booked a solo trip amd was trying to be budget friendly and chose this hotel, what a mistake that was. Not my first time to Vallarta. My second night in I wanted to go grab something to eat, I had left the lights on in my room to make it seem someone was there as i was travelling alone. The hotel does not have safes just safety deposit boxes at the front desk. I had my concerns regarding this so i left some of my cash stuffed in 3 seperate books and placed/hid them throughout my room with cash in each book. Upon returning to my hotel room the lights on the balcony had been turned off and 2 security guards from the hotel were literally standing outside my room. One was sitting in the chair provided just outside my door and the other was leaning up against the balcony and the lights in my room were off. I was a little concerned but thought "hey they're security, i should be ok" this was not the case. I opened my door everything seemed to be in place until i checked my books. 2 out of the 3 books money was missing. This hotel does not have key cards to get entry to your room its just a simple key for the door knob lock they dont even have a deadbolt. Because i was travelling alone and have heard corruption regarding security and police i did not know what to do and i didnt want any problems so i checked out the very next day and found another hotel. I can only assume that those 2 security guards knew i was travelling alone and knew i had left my room and decided to take advantage of this fact! On my arrival back to Canada, I emailed the hotel advising them of the situation and requested a refund for the 5 remaining days i had paid for be refunded due to having to leave as i no longer felt safe at the hotel. I emailed them on several different occasions and they have yet to respond.

This actually disgusts me as I LOVE Puerto Vallarta. I felt and still feel very taken advantage of. I know its not the hotel fault but they now in my opinion are just as much to blame as the 2 security guards for neglecting to respond to my emails and deal with the matter. I personally would NEVER recommend the hotel because of this. If you do stay here i recommend keeping a eye on your valuables and money.

One other thing i will mention is in the closets there are these tiny little trap doors one could crawl into and if you look inside you can see that all there are little trap doors connecting to other rooms.

BE WARNED!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank xXRonskiXx
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 8 nights in March and liked this place. It was kind of a last minute trip and I was unsure about this property as it had some mixed reviews but we were pleasantly surprised.

The location was perfect! We were on the 5th floor facing the park, beach was to our right and our view was really nice. Two chairs there to sit and enjoy the view and city happenings.

Our room although very dated was clean and comfortable. Noise that others had complained of was never an issue for us. Excellent A/C too which was important. Free breakfast wasn’t much but the lady that prepares does an excellent job and takes such pride in her little area.

We had some friends come for a few nights during our stay and they had an inside room which was nice but no view.

The staff and front desk people were awesome, very nice and helpful.

Overall we had a great stay here. It is dated and could use some serious updating in the rooms we saw but for the price we paid it was perfect, comfortable and clean. Ocean view room, perfect location within walking distance to most everything and great staff..... we would definitely stay here again.

Thanks Hotel Eloisa!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WillowsWay
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The service is EXCELLENT from the moment I park to the time I sit in their cozy lobby for some sweet cakes and coffee or just pain juice. What makes the experience memorable is the kind of caring all the staff have for their customers. I feel so well taken cared of whenever am here and they just are as concerned with my needs as they are sincere with their smiles :) Thank you to all the staff who made our stays consistently great! Especially to Ms. Cherry Flores tonight for going out of her way to help me with my urgent need. Keep up the great service! Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family