2,185 results
All reviews panoramic suite blue restaurant per device boca dos hammock on the balcony bocados stk hotel mousai infinity pool kayak trip paddle boarding time share lower pool all inclusive package all inclusive plan sushi restaurant personal concierge per day
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We have been to Garza Blanca 3 times now and have never been disappointed. The Resort is stunning and the service impeccable! The suites on the beach are beautiful, neutrally decorated with a calming feel. They are close to the main pool, beach and lobby. The mountain rooms are decorated in a more Modern glitzy fashion but really very well done. More walking from these rooms but the views are worth it. Either are recommended in my book. The restaurants are top notch but the price reflects that. The wait staff are fantastic. I can’t say enough good things about the employees they take their jobs seriously and deliver the best service. The spa is also a must! The spa itself is a must see the view is to die for. The massage was wonderful but the “experience “ is what will bring you back again. The restaurants are top notch and the the price reflects that. Personally I prefer seafood so we eat at their main restaurant or in town. The steak house is great. But we can get that at home. Hiroshi their fine dining sushi restaurant is to die for. We had a party for 8 and we had a chefs dinner. We were not disappointed. The meal was spectacular and delivered impeccably. The staff again is knowledgeable and attentive. The restaurants are certainly fine dining and you cannot wear beach clothes but there is no need to get too fancy. Upscale casual will work. The whole experience at Garza Blanca is worth it. From your house keeper , the pool attendants to the bell hops- they sincerely all aim to please. We also love that it is a bit outside of town so it is quieter than some of the intown resorts. It’s about 10 min by bus to the melacon, 5-10 to Boca about 30 min to the airport. We highly recommend if your looking for a Special vacation. Although by special I do not mean expensive- by American standards this resort is well priced for 5star.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracey M
MarianaD3067, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear Tracey M,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & SPA and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Garza Blanca to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

I am a member a GB and have always appreciated the sincere efforts of the entire staff to make my stays exceptional experiences. This time I had friends joining me for part of the trip and one of the friends was having her Birthday. I meant Roberto in Garza Blue restaurant the day before this friend arrived and the day before her Birthday. He was so friendly and competent with serving me I asked if there was anything he could do special for her at breakfast the next day as a surprise. He explained that he wouldn’t be there, as it was his day off, but to trust him that it would be taken care of. It was and in the nicest most delightful way! The 3rd morning for breakfast he was working again and prepared a nice off the menu warm drink that he explained was a type of national drink for breakfast. My party thoroughly enjoyed this special treat and attention. Roberto was amazing as was my entire stay at GB.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Suzanne D
MarianaD3067, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear Suzanne D,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & SPA and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Roberto.

On behalf of our Garza Blanca team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

If you are thinking about booking your next vacation at Garza Blanca, stop waiting and just do it already! This was by far the best vacation that my fiancé and I have ever taken and we both have traveled quite a bit. Garza Blanca, is picturesque, beautiful and the customer service was phenomenal. Prior to our arrival, our flight was canceled and we had to make some changes, but the resort was very accommodating to our changing needs. From the moment we pulled onto the property we were greeted by the most friendly staff, everyone smiled and greeted us with their hand over the heart, it was a really nice touch. I have read several reviews about people saying that they were bothered by aggressive salespeople trying to get them to buy timeshares but we did not experience any of that during our stay, obviously people had a job to do but we never felt uncomfortable. After check-in we were escorted to our room, which was absolutely stunning with really nice views of the ocean. While the food and views were amazing, what really made our vacation was the customer service. Everyone from the concierge to the porters cleaning the grounds to the General Manager, treated us kindly and with respect. Overall, we truly enjoyed our stay and have zero complaints. I would highly recommend the Garza Blanca to anyone looking for a nice getaway.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Meaghan P
MarianaD3067, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Meaghan P,

Reviewed 29 September 2018

My husband and I decided to take our honeymoon at here. We opted out of the all inclusive which was ok for us because we caught a lot of taxis into the city to eat and enjoy the boardwalk. They made sure to call us a taxi every time which alarmed me because I thought they would charge us a concierge service fee but they didn't. We enjoyed every pool and the beach it was so beautiful. They did allow us to pay for meals via pesos through a manager because the 500 credit card hold was way too expensive but would've been more convenient. The mini fridge items were included and the robes and slippers made us feel like home. Downside- The timeshare or owners presentation hassle was a bit much. The offer was 15% off internet for all a days times but trust me they can do better.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
3  Thank garreisha
MarianaD3067, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear garreisha,

Reviewed 29 September 2018

I book two night at La Garza Blanca Resort in September 2018.
One night at the the lower level and the second night on the 2nd level. Different pricing for land levels. The resort actually has 3 areas to stay: near the beach, up the mountain, or in Hotel Musai
Once arrived we were greeted by bell boy and sent to concierge. Concierge she was not as warm and welcoming, failed to inform us of hotel settings it has different towers and 3 land levels, no map was provided failed to provide information about the restaurants that where on the premises.

Not very professional for an expensive resort of this caliber.
We walked around for 10 min looking for our room, found another couple who had just arrived from Germany look frustrated, they could not find there room, no information was given to them about the different towers.
We found a maintenance employee to help us all.

I had booked a second night at the Mountain Level at a Higher price to experience the resort. When ready to switch rooms they had no confirmation of my 2nd night, showed them my conformation from my phone and that it had been paid in full. Once agreed that it had been paid they wanted to keep me at the lower level price after I had already paid for the higher price! After all the drama, I had to wait late til 5:00 pm for my room.

Cleaning lady walked into my room as I was changing clothes, she did not knock before entering. What the heck!!!!

Concierge services was the worst I have experienced.
I had been looking forward to staying in this hotel for 2 years.
Will not recommend to family nor friends, although pool was amazing.

Disappointed:
Concierge Service: not friendly and did not provide information of resort.
Could not find reservation of my 2nd night.
Cleaning lady: Walking into my room without knocking.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank Trek224602

Dear Trek224602,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and for trusting us with your vacation.

I am sorry that we did not provide the experience that you and your family expected. It is very important for us to know the areas that we need to improve. You may rest assured that your comments about the issue you had with concierge, housekeeping and reservations will be taken into consideration and we will act in a timely manner to prevent this from happening again.

Please contact me directly when planning to stay with us again so that I may help you with your reservation. It would be an honor to have the opportunity to host you again and show you the improvements we have made.