All reviews perfect location romantic zone hostel comfort beds pv ac vallarta malecon
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great rooms that are kept very clean with friendly people. Good location and the staff are excellent. Very accommodating and exceedingly nice. If your looking for somewhere affordable and don’t mind a hostel I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AndreiMexico, Gerente at Los Muertos Hostal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey Cedar! Thank you for your review. Glad you like our hostel. Hope to see you again one day! Cheers!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Great, fresh hostel, located in the center of pv close to everything around the center. We only had a few hours in Puerto Vallarta and needed to put our bags so we called los muertos hostel and they (Andrei) was really helpful and recommended things to do and a really delicious place to eat! I give this hostel 10/10. Me and my friends were super satisfied with our stay and the helpful and nice host. Thank you for letting us leave our bags and explore Puerto Vallarta. We will definitely return!! Greetings from Eva from Sweden

2  Thank Eva M
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very clean, chill, attractive, safe and just 1/2 block from the beach. Great staff and friendly non-party atmosphere. Just exactly what Old Town Vallarta needed. Nice to have a mini kitchen, a lounging area and extra shower.

Room tip: I would think any of the rooms would be just fine.
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I will definitely recommend this hostel to my friends. The environment is comfortable and great for all travelers. I am really grateful for all the helps that received from the host. I wish I could visit Puerto Vallarta again!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Perfect location, perfect hosts, perfect price!
Clean, comfortable, new, fresh , vibrant and hip. This is the best value in all of PV.
Be sure tocheck it out. Close to beach and restaurants and bars. Meet other like minded travellers. Can't say enough good things about this place

Trip type: Travelled with friends
AndreiMexico, Gerente at Los Muertos Hostal, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hola Ken

A very welcome review. Thank you for taking time to comment, we really appreciate it. Can't wait to see you back again!