“Breathtaking!”

Outdoor Adventure by Vallarta Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For all you thrill seekers, experiencing our Outdoor Adventure is an absolute must. An ecological rollercoaster ride fully loaded with excitement, challenges, and non-stop fun. This exciting eco-tour brings out the wide-eyed child in all of us. With some of Mexico's highest and longest zip-lines, at almost 1,000 ft long and 250 ft high and rappelling down waterfalls, it's no wonder that many people have referred to the experience as one of the greatest adventures on earth. Book your activitie online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked this as one of our excursions for our honeymoon. Little did we know we signed up for quite the adventure. From the speedboat to riding mules to ziplining to the water slide, Outdoor Adventures takes the cake for fun! We both like to be active on our vacations, ranging from cave diving to parasailing. The staff was extremely friendly and made us feel very comfortable at each step of the excursion. Just make sure to bring a change of clothes and shoes as well. You will get soaked! On to the next Vallarta Adventure!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,983)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 118 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Best day. Boat ride, crazy Jeep ride, zip lines, rappelling, water slides. Great adventure for our whole family. We took 4 kids ages 10-18 and everyone loved it. I was very nervous but they guides were amazing. Great safety procedures and instructions. Highly recommend. We also let the girls enjoy the dolphin encounter. Also worth it. Only complaint is that you can’t take a camera. They have a photographer and the pictures are amazing but way too expensive.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I finally got the courage up to do this activity and am I every glad I did!! I am a healthy 63 year old and not afraid of heights. Even though friends and family prepared me for this action packed day, experiencing it was a must. Right from the jet boat ride over to the location, I knew this was going to be a fun day. Savieiz, Mando and Charly were my team of professional activity guides - they made me feel safe and they encouraged me on when I would get a little nervous! Angel and Neto were the photographers who took excellent photos of my day. I am hooked! I can't wait to return next year and do this activity again, and bring more friends with me! Keep up the great work Outdoor Adventure!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My mom and i had so much fun doing all of the different ziplines and rappels offered through this excursion. The staff members were nice and helpful. We did feel that sometimes we were rushed through from one zipline to the next, but that didn't stop us from having fun. The only part of the excursion that upset me was that I really wanted to ride the mechanical bull at the end, and was told I didn't have enough time. We were told we had to get into the big yellow vehicle right away that took us to the dock of Boca de Tomatlan to catchour speed boat ride back to the marina. We waited on that dock for at least 45 minutes. It had gotten dark outside by the time the speedboat arrived. This really made me wish that they did not rush us down to the dock, as I would have had plenty of time to ride the mechanical bull before the boat got there to take us back. With that being said, it was still one of my favorite parts of our vacation, and I would do it all over again.