“I have found the Emerald City!!!”
Review of Carmen's Bliss Spa

Carmen's Bliss Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: A new North American style spa experience with air conditioning and showers for our customers. The best spa in the Marina.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our family stayed in Puerto Vallarta in the Marina area. Got one of the Bliss packages: Exfoliation, Massage and Facial for both myself and daughter. Then had my husband go for the package and then it was so good I went back myself a second time. I love this place!!! It's clean! They do a great job on services! It's affordable! Location is in the Marina closer to the newer area. Carmen is wonderful and runs a great business!

Carmen P, Gerente at Carmen's Bliss Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you very much for your comment, It was a pleasure for us to attend you. Will be glad to see you the next time you come to PV!

All reviews
"pv"
in 17 reviews
"venus"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My old college buddies and I come here every year for 8 days and the highlight of our trip is always our visits to Carmen's Bliss Spa. Seven of us were there this year and I have to say that every masseuse there is spectacular. These massages are not repeated elsewhere. The women are competent, professional, strong, friendly, and kind. They are the greatest! We highly recommend this place! We uploaded a photo somewhere, but I'm not sure where it appears on the website . . . .

Thank you so much for your comment and for your preference all these years, it's always a pleassure for us to attend you when you come to Puerto Vallarta. We'll be more than happy to see you all again next year.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is my 2nd year coming here while in PV over the winter and I honestly cannot say enough about Bliss Spa. They are by far, hands down, the best massages I have ever had! They sure beat the ones I have in Canada and I thought they were good! Carmen trains these massage therapists so well and they work on so many parts of your body and so well that you will leave feeling like a million dollars. I have had Arcelia and Nora and both are excellent and friends say Carmen ( of course ) is the best as well. Don’t go anywhere else in PV ( Marina area ) when you can come here and be treated so well!

Carmen P, Gerente at Carmen's Bliss Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you very much for your beautiful words, it's our pleasure to give us the best treatment possible. We'll be more than happy to attend you again your next you como to PV!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent 90-minute couples massage at Carmen's Bliss Spa. Nora and Arcelia were excellent massage therapists and it was clear that they were very experienced, well trained, and had a good touch. They started with stretching and then proceeded into the massage. The deep tissue work was excellent and exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended to work out the travel aches and kick into vacation mode!

Carmen P, Gerente at Carmen's Bliss Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you very much for giving us your comment, we're glad to know that we exceeded your expectations. We'll be more than happy to attend you again.