Open today: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Excellent spa!

My husband and I visit this spa on a regular basis. We’ve never had a bad experience there. All of... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ljjurgens
via mobile
Couples Massage

We had a couples massage with Merry and Roxana. Very relaxing! We would recommend this spa to... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from USD 74.75
from USD 418.75
from USD 138.99
More Info
All reviews great massage deep tissue couples massage marina area minute massage therapeutic massage warm sand north american style from head to toe marina vallarta merry dulce therapist knots pv roxanna ancestral
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My old college buddies and I come here every year for 8 days and the highlight of our trip is always our visits to Carmen's Bliss Spa. Seven of us were there this year and I have to say that every masseuse there is spectacular. These massages are not repeated elsewhere. The women are competent, professional, strong, friendly, and kind. They are the greatest! We highly recommend this place! We uploaded a photo somewhere, but I'm not sure where it appears on the website . . . .

1  Thank James B
Carmen P, Gerente at Carmen's Bliss Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for your comment and for your preference all these years, it's always a pleassure for us to attend you when you come to Puerto Vallarta. We'll be more than happy to see you all again next year.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is my 2nd year coming here while in PV over the winter and I honestly cannot say enough about Bliss Spa. They are by far, hands down, the best massages I have ever had! They sure beat the ones I have in Canada and I thought they were good! Carmen trains these massage therapists so well and they work on so many parts of your body and so well that you will leave feeling like a million dollars. I have had Arcelia and Nora and both are excellent and friends say Carmen ( of course ) is the best as well. Don’t go anywhere else in PV ( Marina area ) when you can come here and be treated so well!

Date of experience: March 2018
Carmen P, Gerente at Carmen's Bliss Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you very much for your beautiful words, it's our pleasure to give us the best treatment possible. We'll be more than happy to attend you again your next you como to PV!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent 90-minute couples massage at Carmen's Bliss Spa. Nora and Arcelia were excellent massage therapists and it was clear that they were very experienced, well trained, and had a good touch. They started with stretching and then proceeded into the massage. The deep tissue work was excellent and exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended to work out the travel aches and kick into vacation mode!

Date of experience: March 2018
Carmen P, Gerente at Carmen's Bliss Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you very much for giving us your comment, we're glad to know that we exceeded your expectations. We'll be more than happy to attend you again.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed a lovely massage at Bliss Spa in the marina with Dulce. Reasonable cost, relaxing professional atmosphere. Loved the aroma therapy as an added plus.

Date of experience: March 2018
Carmen P, Gerente at Carmen's Bliss Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you very much for your comment, we would be glad to attend you again.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My 90 minute massage with Nora was excellent! The massage included some stretching and some deep muscle work that was very relaxing. Highly recommend Bliss and Nora :)

Date of experience: February 2018
Carmen P, Director de Recepción at Carmen's Bliss Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank You very much for giving Us Your comment, it is very important for Us and Nora to know that She helped in Your relaxation, We hope to see You again soon

Regards