“Family fun with Jah Surf”
Review of Jah Surf School

Jah Surf School
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I took my son (age 13) and daughter for surf lessons with Elias, owner of Jan Surf School. He was amazing. He was so flexible with us and was so patient with both my kids. We took a lesson for an hour and both kids got up immediately after the initial lesson on the beach. We returned later to just rent boards as it was a true highlight of the trip. Elias has such infectious energy with a smile to match. We will be back some day. Thank you Pony! :)

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"paddling"
"correction"

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Elias is personable and experienced. Wants you to enjoy yourself. Was quite willing to work at my pace. If your in Mazatlan this is a must do. Instructors and students all had a blast. Mike L

JAHSURFSCHOOL, Owner at Jah Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

thank you so much mike next year waiting for you...

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Elias picked us up right outside our cruise port and took us to Playa Bruja where we got wetsuits and did some practice on land. It was a totally different story in the water, but SO MUCH FUN. Eduardo was with us in the water the whole time and we all stood up at least 3 times. We were right by a great seaside restaurant and loved spending the day on the beach!

JAHSURFSCHOOL, Owner at Jah Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

thank you so much lori im glad do you like surf lessosn come back soon

Reviewed 5 March 2018

What a great guy, Elisa is amazing. He remembered us after 3 years. He taught my 56 year old boy friend how to surf. He is patient, enthusiastic and knows what he is doing.
I hope to be able to help Elias get more business this way...
Easy booking by email, transfer the initial fund to hold the time of the lesson and he can be trusted.

JAHSURFSCHOOL, Owner at Jah Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

thank you so much denise to comeback with us.. we really aprecciate itt... come soon..

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Spent a day with Elias of JAH Surf School. Easy to contact ahead of time to arrange lessons, board rentals or even a surf trip by email or phone. I'm 66 years old and have surfed but not much lately. Elias went through a warm up and the basics with me before we headed out to the water. He is fluent in English so there are no communication problems and very easy to get along with. The surf was pretty good sized and had great shape. I had a great time in the water Elias was very helpful and has such an encouraging and positive attitude. After I was wore out Elias went back out and surfed on his own. Let's just say he can rip. Thanks Elias see you in November. Highly recommend JAH Surf School for lessons or rentals.

JAHSURFSCHOOL, Owner at Jah Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

greg you was a good help.. thank you for coming with us.. me and my crew we really aprecciate it your visit.. waiting for you in november.. see you soon...