“Scuba Dive Center in Mazatlàn, Mexico”

Aqua Sports Center and Scuba Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Sports Center & Marina! Here you will find Mazatlan’s best WATER SPORTS, ADVENTURE TOURS and SCUBA DIVE CENTER. Exciting Nature Excursions, Sport Fishing and the best Surf School in Mazatlan! Our crew is bi-lingual, friendly and professional.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I wanted to Scuba Dive while I was visiting Mazatlàn, Mexico, however the conditions were too rough for diving. Isaac the Manager suggested I try Parasailing instead. ... What a BLAST ! So glad I did ! His team of Parasail Instructors had me off and on the beach in only a few short minutes. I wore my regular street clothes and the only thing that got wet and sandy was my toes ! What an Awesome alternative to scuba diving when the conditions don’t permit diving. Thank you very much to this great team of professionals for encouraging me to participate in this alternative thrill seeking adventure today !

1  Thank findlsd2016
in 8 reviews
"dove"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Aqua Sports offers a vacation within a vacation. Their expert captain took me on a boat to Isla de Venados where I was able to sleep, read, and relax for hours. It was close enough to the city that it was easy to return, and far enough that it was still restful during Semana Santa. They also have an amazing fleet of paddleboards, and I had a terrific time paddling in flat and choppy waters. There were lots of birds, butterflies, sea life, and people watching to enjoy! The staff are salt of the earth wonderful human beings! The location is close to restaurants, transportation, and shopping, if you want to do that afterwards, too.

1  Thank Mac L
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I reached out to Aqua Sports via Mazatlán Tours. Issac was wonderful to work with in getting our Discovery Scuba lessons set up as well as our 1 tank dive. On the day of, the water the water conditions were right so we rescheduled. We met with Tiny, Dive Master, the next day for our lessons and he was so VERY patient. Our lesson included practicing in the El Cid La Castilla pool for about an hour, or until Tiny felt we were comfortable enough with the gear to venture to the open water. We elected to do our dive that same day, so out to Stone Island we went. Water clarity wasn’t great at that time, but the experience was incredible. Tiny gave us a one of a kind experience, much like a private dive. I was having a hard time and Tiny guided me hand in hand the whole dive.

Hands down, a great company to work with!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

My family and I went whale watching with Aqua Sports and it was a fantastic experience. Aqua Sports provided a boat and crew for a very reasonable price, and we spent five hours out on the ocean. We saw whales, dolphins, seals, and sea turtles, and the crew was very knowledgeable about where to take us. They were friendly and accommodating, and pointed out so many things that I would never have even noticed. Each time they saw a whale, they would drive the boat closer so we could get a better look at it. My family and I had a bast with Aqua Sports and would highly recommend them for a memorable whale watching experience.