“Most wonderful morning”

Aqua Sports Center and Scuba Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Sports Center & Marina! Here you will find Mazatlan’s best WATER SPORTS, ADVENTURE TOURS and SCUBA DIVE CENTER. Exciting Nature Excursions, Sport Fishing and the best Surf School in Mazatlan! Our crew is bi-lingual, friendly and professional.
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We just finished a six hour deep sea fishing trip with aqua sports! We were picked up promptly at 630 am and brought to the fishing vessel mahi which was ready for us to board and set sail.
We caught a bucket full of bottom fish! The kids 14, 10, and 8 loved in and were reeling in the fish!
We also saw dolphins, whales and a turtle.
Our captain made us feel comfortable, and had everything we need.
At the end we picked what fish we wanted and our captain prepped them for us so we could take them to bbq.
They also arranged transportation back to our place for us!
Just a wonderful day in sunny mazatlan

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"dove"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I was in Mazatlan for the last two weeks in December ready to go try out a scuba diving excursion. Talking with Carlos over the phone he kept advising us that the conditions were less than favorable. He finally said that Wednesday after Christmas should be a good day. So, I went to the website, purchased a dive trip for Wednesday. When i showed up at the center, Isaac was honest and said the conditions were not very good (about 6 feet visibility) and gave us a choice to go now or try another day. I chose to wait.Having paid for the trip already Isaac said that if I chose not to go, he would refund my prepaid fee. Saturday came and it was the last opportunity to dive and the conditions were worse that they were on Wednesday. I sent an email to Isaac to let him know that I was going to pass on diving this trip. Within less than 30 minutes he announced that my refund was on its way back to my paypal account. then within 10 minutes of that email i was notified of the refund. I will be back and be sure to use them again and fully trust they will do the right thing again. Thanks for being so honest and operating with such high integrity.

1  Thank smartcor
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Recently I took a trip to Mazatlan to spend time with family and friends but being an active diver I couldn't resist the temptation for a dive, I decided to visit the local dive shop to see what they had to offer. After hearing from friends in my hometown I didn't expect to see much, but was I ever wrong. I cannot say enough about the Aqua Sports crew!! They were so helpful, kind, made me feel right at home. "Tiny" was the Divemaster who led the dive, AWESOME divemaster ! Saw creatures I have never seen he was constantly showing us something new. I also appreciated how Aqua Sports pairs you up with other divers that meet your experience level, I well definitely be back and would highly recommend Aqua Sports

1  Thank seadiver01
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, fast, efficient, and clean, no problems. We get lucky and catch 3 sailfishes, we recommend it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I recently went fishing with Aqua Sports with my cousins and uncle.

Upon arrival the boat (the Sea Hunter) was prepped and ready to go. We filled the coolers (provided) with our beer and headed out the harbor.

We trolled out for approximately an hour when the first reel started spinning. I pulled in a 93 pound sail fish. Then as soon as it was in the boat the next reel started spinning. My uncle pulled in an even bigger sail fish. Then 20 minuets later my cousin caught another sail fish. Within 40 minutes we caught 3 sail fish!

The experience of the captain was a key part in the successful day.

Overall we had a great trip and I would highly recommend using Aqua Sports for your next fishing trip in Mazatlán!