Review Highlights
Epic fishing trip!

Aqua Sports Marina Mazatlán was amazing from start to finish! Had the most amazing day! We’ve sport... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mindy A
via mobile
Awesome Beginning SCUBA Experience!

Took the Discover Scuba class with Hector and a 1hr single tank dive with Tiny near Deer Island... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Timruns
White Salmon, Washington

All reviews paddle boarding these guys deer island water clarity fish fresh coconut water water activities visiting mazatlan surf lessons an amazing experience sea life mahi great trip stone island isaac instructor visibility
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Recently I took a trip to Mazatlan to spend time with family and friends but being an active diver I couldn't resist the temptation for a dive, I decided to visit the local dive shop to see what they had to offer. After hearing from friends in my hometown I didn't expect to see much, but was I ever wrong. I cannot say enough about the Aqua Sports crew!! They were so helpful, kind, made me feel right at home. "Tiny" was the Divemaster who led the dive, AWESOME divemaster ! Saw creatures I have never seen he was constantly showing us something new. I also appreciated how Aqua Sports pairs you up with other divers that meet your experience level, I well definitely be back and would highly recommend Aqua Sports

1  Thank seadiver01
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, fast, efficient, and clean, no problems. We get lucky and catch 3 sailfishes, we recommend it.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I recently went fishing with Aqua Sports with my cousins and uncle.

Upon arrival the boat (the Sea Hunter) was prepped and ready to go. We filled the coolers (provided) with our beer and headed out the harbor.

We trolled out for approximately an hour when the first reel started spinning. I pulled in a 93 pound sail fish. Then as soon as it was in the boat the next reel started spinning. My uncle pulled in an even bigger sail fish. Then 20 minuets later my cousin caught another sail fish. Within 40 minutes we caught 3 sail fish!

The experience of the captain was a key part in the successful day.

Overall we had a great trip and I would highly recommend using Aqua Sports for your next fishing trip in Mazatlán!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Had great time fishing with AquaSports Marina, got 3 sailfish. Very experienced captain and mariner.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Aqua Sports was a first class experience. I’ve hired many different charters over the past 20 years in Mazatlan, and all three trips with Aqua Sports this year (all on Sea Hunter I with El Capitan Jesus) were awesome and some of the best trips I’ve ever had with anybody.

It was refreshing to have such a professional experience, beginning with arranged transportation to & from my hotel, and included photos, internet postings and personalized certificates for the Blue Marlin and Sailfish that I caught.

I will definitely be using Aqua Sports again on my future trips to Mazatlan, Mexico. I can’t begin to thank their Professional Staff enough!

I will always remember my 2017 fishing trips.

¡Gracias, caballeros, espero con ansias el próximo año!

Gregorio