“Amazing Condo with Gorgeous View!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bkldy
Midland, Texas
“Amazing Condo with Gorgeous View!”
Reviewed 10 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We absolutely loved this condo! We rented the condo on the 6th floor which is very similar to the one in the picture. The view was breath-taking! The owner was very easy to work with and answered queries promptly. The condo was clean and nicely decorated. Even though the building is older, this condo is very up-to-date! I highly recommend this condo!!!

Travelling group: Teenagers
TMJKAA
“This is a great place to stay !”
Reviewed 3 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

The condo is very comfortable . The people that work there are very nice and helpful . The other guests are friendly and it's nice to get together with them.

Management Response
3 Feb 2015
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the great review! We look forward to having you stay with us next year!
DavidFTex...
“Great view right off the beach”
Reviewed 2 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Very nice room with a great view of the Gulf. Perfect for a family of 4. The beds were comfortable and the room clean. You can see the beach, pool and BBQ areas from the balcony. The beach was just over the dunes from the property. Parking was gated. Great value for the money. We will definitely stay again.

Rasheeda3...
San Antonio, Texas
“The most amazing view you can get!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Decided to take the kids to the beach before school and after countless hours of being rejected because we couldn't stay 3 nights, we found Sandy's Beachfront Condos. I booked, paid for my trip, and got all my check in docs within 3 days. I had very timely (sometimes at 1/2am in the morning responses to my questions. Multiple payment options, and I was allowed to check out late on Sunday.

The views you see on the trip advisor and on their website are EXACTLY what you will be seeing. It's absolutely breathtaking if it's your first time staying beach side. The pool was wonderful going up to 8 feet. I saw people using the grills outside and taking advantage of the amenities.

I found a 24 hour CVS and cooked each night since I had the kids, but I did drive around and there are restaurants/bars that service music late at night with music. HEB, Walmart, and red boxes are about 15 minutes away (across the bridge) and it's a lovely ride.

Having two full bathrooms was really nice and we weren't on top of each other.

The Beach is amazing. You can rent chairs and umbrella for $30 a day. Or the condo is a 1 minute walk (just down the walk way) so you can go to the water and right back to the condo. I was also able to see a beach side wedding! Loved it

The condo needs to fix the jets in the hot tub, upgrade the chair coverings by the pool they looked burnt from the sun.

With all that said.... We had a blast and will be back next year staying in unit 206 so we're closer to the ground! The owner is very accommodating so if you're looking for no hassles, quick turn around times, and a place with perfect access to the beach and the views. This is the spot!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The View was spectacular!
Liked least: The beds
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MN
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing