See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2016

We stayed at Pueblo Bonito, but had to find a hotel for one night because Delta changed the departure date forward by one day and Pueblo Bonito had no vacancies.
What a nightmare! The property is nice and in a great location. However, the rooms are patched together. Checkout Dana B's pictures - they're the best candid pictures I've seen. The toilet flush broke twice. All night the locals partied and splashed in the pool, doors banging, and so on. No one enforces any rules. Locals come in with coolers and sound systems and use the pool at all hours. Hotel makes no money from them, yet doesn't say anything. I couldn't wait to check out after that first night. To top it all, they told booking.com that I hadn't checked in and are going to charge me. I just sent booking.com my credit card receipt showing that I checked out on the scheduled date and the amount I paid. Avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SMN20153
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

A colleague and I decided to spend a weekend in Mazatlan, visiting the city and enjoying the city. Since we were staying just a couple of nights we decided not to splurge on an expensive resort and decided to stay at a basic hotel. Basic.
This means clean, with basic facilities in order. Our room was dirty, old almost at the point of being creepy. Not suggested.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank andreamitrani
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We didn't stay here, so know nothing about the rooms, but we did spend a very pleasant afternoon on the beautiful--and largely deserted--beach, right in front of the restaurant, which was happy to serve us cervezas in the sand. We did get up off our chairs long enough to have lunch in the restaurant, where the service was slow...but the coconut shrimp were terrific. Not only is the beach large, but it is also (mostly) free from the frequent vendors of all items large and small. Hard to imagine a more relaxing place to read and relax.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BobbyBMiles
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Although the location and price is good, the hotel is old and run down. We rented a two room suite at ground level. The first room had broken plumbing. We moved to another room and the stove did not work nor did the hot water in the shower. They had one bar of soap and one shampoo for four people! We stayed one night because we were tired of traveling and left the next day. The pool & Jacuzzis were cold. The food and service in the restaurant were terrible. The bartender was pre-occupied with his phone and girlfriend. Overall this place lacks management and maintenance. Costa De Pro is just down the street and is far superior for the same cost. Call on the phone for a cheaper rate then the internet.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank Doug M
Reviewed 31 July 2010

I run a Tour Company called www.vpvacations.com and if you want a cheap air and hotel or just hotel rates give me a call. Quijote is a very nice hotel but DO NOT USE your credit card at this hotels restaurant as they are using their credit card machine to get your CC info to make duplicate cards to make charges. I Had 12 of my customer get their CC info take in April and now my information on my AMX card last week

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business