Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
USD 42
USD 39
  • Pool
Oceano Palace Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
USD 75
USD 67
  • Pool
El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
USD 186
USD 144
  • Pool
Hotel Playa Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
USD 223
USD 216
USD 184
USD 172
  • Pool
El Cid Marina Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
USD 170
USD 134
  • Pool
Luna Palace Hotel & Suites(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
USD 104
USD 95
Mariana Beach Apartments & Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
USD 29
USD 28
  • Beachfront
Blue Pacific Suites(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
USD 35
USD 34
  • Restaurant
USD 649
USD 560
  • Pool
All reviewsone night stayroom keyinfinity poola great staygolden zonegreat hotelocean viewgymsunsetbalconydoradotowelsfloortvamenitieswaitervacation
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The elevators are soooo slow. They go to several different floors before taking you where you want to go. And I don’t mean many stops in one direction. I mean it feels like the Tower of Terror ride at Disneyland. Up and down, even passing the floor you want to go to. No joke. Even the luggage attendants said the elevators are bad.
The parking is not sufficient for guests. There are minimal spaces. I’ve seen several people come in and park without authorized parking cards.
The service here is a big “no se puede”. We spend all day at the beach and come back to our rooms at 4pm and the rooms STILL AREN’T CLEANED.
The water from the shower leaks all over the bathroom floor even though the door is closed.
At lunch today I ordered a hamburger. I asked for mustard. After 10 minutes I asked again for mustard. 10 minutes later, told them they never brought the mustard. I know is mustard isn’t that important. But these little ticky tacky things have been happening since we got here 5 days ago. Bad customer service. The cleaning lady is rude. My niece walked into their room to grab a jacket while she was cleaning and the maid rolled her eyes and walked out and didn’t finish their room. Ridiculous.

The rooms are good sized and the beds are comfortable. That’s it. Overall the service here is awful.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Christy H
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Hi Christy H!

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience! While we're pleased that you liked our spacious rooms and comfortable beds, we regret that there we issues with our housekeeping staff's service, water leakage, elevator, and parking spaces. This is certainly not what our hotel strives for, nor is this our usual or our best. I reached out to you privately to discuss this further, and I look forward to your reply.

Once again, thanks for your feedback, and I hope we win back your heart and try us again!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

So glad we found this hotel to stay at in Mazatlan. Great location and beautiful views. The infinity pool is worth the stay alone. The only complaint I have is that our room was never cleaned during my stay. (Even though 1 of the days I asked specifically for them to clean it). Could've just been a miscommunication. Make sure to ask for a room on the ocean side. The views are stunning.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Perla G, Gerente at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Hi Aubrey T

Many thanks for your so good message, all this has been extended to our collaborators to increase the courage and their efforts to see that if they are worth doing, I hope this is the best way and can soon visit us again.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Such a great stay at Holiday Inn Mazatlan! From the time we arrived until we left, we had excellent service! Our room was much bigger than I expected, we had the suite which was on the corner. The views from the balcony could not be beat! The best margaritas I had of my entire trip were from the pool bar and the waiter kept them coming! Excellent selection of tequila too. The pool right on the beach was such a treat, easy access to walk on the beach, umbrellas and chairs were readily available on the beach and at the pool. We also ordered room service for dinner and breakfast and I was very pleased with the quality of the food. I usually like to venture out of hotels for meals because hotels tend to be generic food options especially in Mexico but after such a long day of traveling, room service for dinner was exactly what we needed. I was not disappointed. We will be back!

Room Tip: all rooms have excellent views. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the room options
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Perla G, Gerente General at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

I am pleased to hear that you enjojed your say with us at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlán. I will share your comments with our staff, they will be delighted to hear your positive remarks. We hope you can visit us again so we can have the pleasure to serve you!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Can’t say enough about the reception and service we received at Holiday Inn Resorts Mazatlán. It felt as though no one had stayed in our room yet, it was so new.
Peace and quiet, great A/C and amazing, incredible view! It was as though they were just waiting for us. Will be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Perla G, Gerente General at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

I am pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlán. I will share your comments with our staff, they will be delighted to hear your positive remarks. We hope you can visit us again so we can have the pleasure to serve you!.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Do you want an attentive staff and a beautifully appointed room? How about the choice of a palapa, where you can dig your toes into the sand or, hanging out by the gorgeous infinity pool while enjoying a few cold ones? Holiday Inn resort is the best of both worlds! Sparkling new modern hotel with the ambiance of the traditional Zona Dorada. Enjoy a ride in a pulmonia around town, the old marina, or any place else you want to go, ask for driver Armando he is fun, knowledgeable and fully bilingual.

Room Tip: Did I mention that EVERY room has an ocean view?
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michele L
Perla G, Gerente General at Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

I want to thank you for your comments!. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Holiday Inn Resort. Our staff will be delighted to hear your positive remarks. We hope you can visit us again so we can have the pleasure to serve you.