“The best breakfast/ bakery!”
Review of Panama

Panama
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Mazatlan
Price range: USD 0 - USD 100
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We've been going to Panamas for over 20 years and it gets better and better every time.we love the cheese omelette with shrimps , unbelievable.
Than we take cake home for dessert and apple strudel for the next AM. Unbelievable croissants, and pan a la chocolate croissant,
The best !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,703)

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Food portions are excellent and the price is wonderful. Great pastry selection and there is a few different locations to choose from. We frequently stop at the one in the golden zone.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I absolutely LOVE Panama. I always get their tortilla soup. Then I indulge in their chocolate/vanilla cake. It is delicious. I usually do not eat desserts made with flour and sugar, but I always make an exception when I visit Panama. Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Sitting inside and staring out at the ocean's sun set was best of all, the food and location is perfect as every Pollinia driver knows where it is. You can't go wrong eating here, try the garlic shrimp or the Big shrimp bowl. It is worth a revisit many times.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Good food overall and the meals are pretty authentic Mexican. Great desserts and don't forget to stop at the bakery on your way out and pick up some pastries for later. Cakes are awesome!!