Camino Real Zaashila
Villas Fa-Sol(Crucecita)
USD 238*
USD 129*
  • Breakfast included
Las Brisas Huatulco(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
USD 137*
USD 131*
USD 294*
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villablanca Huatulco(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
USD 71*
Quinta Bella Huatulco(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
USD 87*
USD 77*
Park Royal Huatulco(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
USD 208*
USD 240*
Bookit.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Binniguenda All Inclusive(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
USD 85*
USD 77*
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsplunge poolazul profundochez binniprivate beachall inclusive packageroom servicequiet hotelbeach restaurantla crucecitapeace and quietcoconut shrimpfresh seafoodrock formationstacosrelaxing vacationmoleyogurt
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is really beautiful with pathways and stairs everywhere. It has two pools and a jacuzzi. I didn't like the food in the restaurant. The menu has a lot of grasshopper food and mole. I tried the chicken w french fries and was ok. It is better to eat out in town. It is a 55 pesos for the ride to town. Be prepared for the taxis to never have change back. Taxi to La entrega beach is 200 pesos. The taxis at hotel are safe because once you exit they keep a log about what taxi and who took the guest to where. So if anything happen they know who took you. The staff was friendly and the spa services were ok except for the one who did my deep tissue massage that was in a bad mood the whole time. The one who works in the chairs by the beach was very nice and even gave me advise about in what places was better to swim. Apparently there are 3 spots where the waves doesn' t make like foam and those are the safest places to be. The beach was rough after 5pm. Room 20 has a nice beach view. I didn' like that you have to go up and down the stairs to go everywhere. The view is amazing with the pool and the beach in the background. Just to look at the beach from the restaurant makes you relax.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank betzabelc
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I was only one night, but this hotel is good, I use the pool and water was warm and beautiful, room had enough size and bedroom was great.
Staff was very friendly and private beach and bay is the best!!!
This is a hotel to have privacy and to rest for some days, all the services are not part of the stay price and you should pay for dinner, drinks, etc... this is compared with other hotels in the town.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the pool and beach.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Leo E
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The staff at this hotel were very helpful and gracious. I would recommend giving the team members a break! I felt bad seeing the same staff from 7am until midnight and then again the next morning. They were all very kind and hospitable but made me feel bad for them.
The pool was very nice, would be great if the lounge chairs weren't on muddy/grassy area and instead on concrete.
The breakfast here was delicious! And I tried out the massage one day and it was really one of the best massages I've had- wasn't expecting that!
Room was large and spacious. It did have a bit of wear and tear and the water in the shower didnt drain.
Overall enjoyed the stay in the hotel and mostly because of the great staff!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
8  Thank Samira N
Reviewed 23 June 2017

We love this hotel, great beach and pool area. The staff is friendly and very helpful - we always say we are coming home when we arrive! The hotel is not all-inclusive and we prefer this, so we have dining options other than the hotel. The on-site restaurants are quite good, especially the buffet breakfast.

Stayed: January 2017
3  Thank Barb P
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Camino Real is a beautiful resort. Its is on the quiet side, if you are looking for pool activites or nightly entertainment there is none, but we found it was perfect. We were lucky enough to be able to move here after a nightmare hotel experience. There is no big buffet like other resorts we've been to, but this was never an issue and we found the food great. We upgraded to a swim out room in front of the pool , this was a great location, but honestly i don't think there could be a bad room. I would not hesitate to go back.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple