“Good, But....”
Review of Chi-Palace

Chi-Palace
Ranked #70 of 378 Restaurants in Acapulco
Reviewed 22 November 2017

¬This restaurant has been frequented by my family and me for a while now and it has been good for the most part. It has better days than others, it depends on who’s cooking. Why do I say that, you might wonder? Well, I’m currently in Acapulco and have gone 2 different days to this restaurant. My first visit was on a Friday and both the food and the attention were quite good, my second most recent visit was on a Monday and was poor.
We ordered some Fried Rice with vegetables, an Almond chicken, a Szechuan Beef and a jar of Cold Jasmine and Lemon Tea.
The rice was hard, more than usual and we were charged an extra for the vegetable in the rice which in our first visit weren’t charged for.
The Almond Chicken was quite good but slightly spicy.
The Szechuan Beef, we ordered it without chili sauce and were brought an extra spicy beef which I couldn’t eat. Also, the waitress although nice, wasn’t as good as the first waitress that we had on our first visit.
So in Conclusion, if you want to have good Chinese food in Acapulco, and you don’t care about the dishes being super spicy when your ordered them without, and you don’t care much for service… go to this restaurant. The quality of ingredients they use is good but you depend on the Chef’s mood to get a good or bad experience.

1  Thank Carolina O

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We love the chinese food at Chi Palace and it is very well located, cole to everything. The food is very good, the service is good. We go every couple of weeks and sometimes even once a week

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Easy parking. Not fancy but very clean. There are very few chinese restaurants in Acapulco but this one is all you need. Large menu filled with authentic tasty oriental dishes. Everything we ordered was good. Has air conditioned room.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Have been to their restaurant the last two visits. Good chinese food for someone who would like a change from Mexican/Seafoof eating. Not exactly what I am used to eating at home but close enough.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

Good food. Lots of food. Fair price. Now has an air-conditioned area. Has 2 locations. We like the one by Papagayo park.