USD 79
USD 64
USD 70
USD 67
USD 56
Hotel San Carlos(Nogales)(Great Value!)
USD 31
USD 44
USD 50
Hotel Olivia(Nogales)
USD 31
USD 43
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Bathroom was clean. Bed changed daily. There was a smell in the AC in my room, but it used to go away after few mins If I keep the door open. No English speaking front desk but they were helpful. Closer to Nogales mall and American consulate too.

Stayed: October 2016
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Hello Mr. Deepakwins,
Thank you for reviewing us, we appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us and future travelers. We are glad you were pleased overall with your experience. At the front desk we have people that speak English on and off (depending on staff turnover). We do have however in management a couple of people available 24/7 that are fluent in English language. Next time just please ask for a manager and we will be able to assist you either personally or via phone at any moment. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we hope to see you back with us once again. You may write a comment on our web page asking for assistance with your reservation if you would like, these mails go directly to my inbox, I will be more than happy to assist you before your arrival to ensure the best service for you. We wish you safe travel until next time.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

Stayed over the weekend visiting family and I couldn't sleep music was so loud that I couldn't sleep at all, I would never return, really bad! Wifi service is really bad as well, not a good place to stay!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Hello Mr. Jose P.
We are very sorry to hear you had a bad experience during your last stay with us and we would like to apologize for this. It really comes as a surprise to us since we just updated our internet wi-fi system as well as its capacity this past month of October. We also have had no complaints about this since then until now. None the less we will look into it and make sure there are no malfunctions on the new system and will keep our ears and eyes open for other guest that might encounter this as well, thank you for the heads up.
We are also a bit confused as to the “loud music” you mention since we do not have music anywhere in the premises of the hotel, could you please elaborate more on this if you have a chance?
Your comments are greatly appreciated and valued since they provide us the opportunity to better serve you, bringing these concerns during your stay provides us the opportunity to make sure the experience of your stay meets your expectations. Please contact the front desk or ask for the manager when you have a problem at any hotel, most of the time the issues that arise can be very easily taken care of, we are sure you experience will be much better when you do so. If you give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future, please feel free to contact me, I will be very happy to assist you in anything you might need even before your arrival to the hotel. We thank you once again for your honest comments and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

I stay 2-3 times a year at this hotel while in Nogales for business purposes. It always provides superior accommodations and quality customer service at a very reasonable price. The rooms are clean and spacious with good WIFI connection and a hot shower. HWY 15 construction upon entry is mostly completed offering easy access to the mall, restaurants, downtown, etc. Certainly a very good value.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank LMtortugas
Carlos J, General Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2015

Hello Mr. LMtortugas,
It has been a pleasure reading your review, it motivates us to keep working as we do and strive to go over and beyond our own limits. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay once again and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again sometime soon. Please consider this your “Casa” away from home when you visit Nogales Sonora. Until next time we wish you safe travels

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Had some business with the US consulate so it was a very good location. Many commercial establishments within walking distance (mall, supermarket, banks, bus station, convenience store, fast food, the consulate, etc) and it's easy to get a taxi outside if you want to go to the town center or other places. The room and bathroom were very clean and although the wifi would lose connection occasionally, it was fine. Receptionists do not speak English but were very nice and I had no problems with my limited Spanish. Would stay here again if I had business in Nogales.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Hello Mr. Wonderingasian,
We just want to say, thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. We are pleased to know you were very satisfied with our service even with the communication burden you encountered. This shows that language is no barrier for good service and we are so excited you were able to witness this first hand. Just wanted to let you know that we do have English speaking staff at the front desk but you probably just missed paths. Unfortunately not all of our staff is English speaking but we try to have at least 1 or 2 that are bilingual. Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon. Until then, happy wonderings and safe travels to you.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

I stayed at this hotel while visiting family in Nogales, the receptionist was nice and prompt, as where the security staff. I stayed in one of the newly remodeled room and I have to say I really liked them. The day and night security really made me feel safe. More than anything this hotel is close to Nogales Mall, where one can find restaurants and a movie theater. It is also close to the bus stations, which makes it ideal when traveling further south. I will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: ask for one of the remodeled rooms!
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Carlos J, Gerente at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2015

Hello Mr. Gabriel,
We are so pleased to know your experience with us was what you expected. Yes, our newer rooms are very comfortable according to our guest’s comments. Looks like we
“hit it on the nail” when developing these rooms. We got the idea from guests like you who kindly shared their concerns and comments with us.
Our constant staff training is an important part of our day-to-day activities and we try to please our guests as much as possible, we are happy to have accomplished this with you.
Thank you for sharing your experience and taking the time to do so. We value our guest comments very much. Hope to see you soon visiting us once again, until then, happy travels t you.