See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Gets a star for the location but certainly can do better on the service. Maybe the language issue took its deep dives into specifics but the staff were kind enough to be patient throughout. The cabs were on time and I had no problems in identifying the place. Rooms were great and mine especially overlooking the hills. Ask for the same setting when you book the room too.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2012

It is a nice hotel. The price is good. But it needs to put better attention to the several details in the room like in the bathroom. I will stay again any ways.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I enjoyed my stay here. Efficient staff and a GREAT chilaquile bar for breakfast!! standard king room was very roomy and quiet..great AC.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms NOT on the front/street side....all other sides of building very quiet. ;-)
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Overall the service is good. The breakfast is average and the room is spacious. There was a significant inconvenience as one of the elevators was not working. WIth the hotel help and customers using just one elevator, twice I had to wait 5 minutes for an elevator.

Room Tip: The end room that I had was very good - quiet too.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Galerias San Jeronimo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Ed R,

Thank you for your recent stay, and providing feedback. I'm sorry one of the elevators was not working during your stay, and caused an inconvenience. We hope to have a chance to serve you again in the future and show you how great our hotel is.

Ben J
IHG Care

Reviewed 16 March 2012

This hotel is a reasonably priced option in Monterrey. I was in the back of the hotel so I never heard the noise from the train that other reviewers complained about. I was located in a room that was around the atrium so I could hear noise from that, but nothing that bothered me. I found the room comfortable and a good size. It is nice there is bottled water in the room every day.The bathroom was a bit dated and I did not enjoy the wide spray of the shower, but it served its purpose. The hotel has wireless internet included which is reasonably fast, though the signal was not always consistent. The breakfast was decent, but lacked imagination. Otherwise, there is a decent gym and pool located at the hotel and the front desk staff is helpful. There are some great restaurants located right around this hotel (La Nacional, La Escondida, etc) that are great options closeby.

Room Tip: Room in the back away from atrium
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business