“best hotel ever!!!!!”

Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Ciudad Juarez
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I booked my room online with orbitz, I didn’t know that they only charge $30 and u have to pay the remainder at the hotel, so when me and my husband got there the bellman immediately came out greeted us and took our bags and held the door open for us, so when we got to the counter we were checking in and I don’t speak much Spanish but my husband does and he said they need to verify my card but what they were doing is getting the remainder of the balance so I didn’t have any money and I didn’t get paid till the next morning and so we explained our situation and she called the manager so we talked with the manager about the misunderstanding of the orbitz website, and they were both very nice, and the manager let us stay in the room we had booked and agreed to pay the remainder balance the next day I gave her my passport card for collateral so as we were taken to our room it was beautiful and the pool was amazingly beautiful huge too! So the next morning I went to pay the remainder of my balance and my stay there was amazing everyone was so nice! I highly recommend this hotel to everyone, the pizza they have is good too, just like a 5 star hotel! I will be back again! Thank you everyone who helped us during our stay!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank sduran17
There are newer reviews for Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez

Reviewed 1 March 2011

My husband and I went to Ciudad Juarez for immigration purposes only. We went to this hotel because a friend of ours had recommended it to us. It's a really nice hotel we liked that they had a restaurant downstairs, in the mornings they have a breakfast buffet and at night they have a bar you can go and relax and knock back a few drinks...lol. They also have room service if you just feel like staying in your room with your hunny and snuggling up to a good movie...they do have cable so they get a lot of channels and they also have pay per view. FYI before you book your room ask them if they have any specials because they won't tell you unless you ask! If you're going for immigration they provide transportation to and from the U.S. Consulate inquire at the desk. They also provide free internet! =)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank rokera_girl
Reviewed 23 July 2010

I travel a lot and this hotel is just great. It's nothing amazing. The rooms are simply comfortable, the Wifi works. But the staff make it special. They're always welcoming. If you need something, they work it out without groveling for tips.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank JasonBeaubien
Reviewed 6 September 2009

My husband had business at Consulate. their driver dropped and picked up my husband. Whatver we requested was no problem. Yeah the A/C didn't work one night but we opened the balcony sliding door and got a cool breeze from outside. Inform housekeeping of the situtation and it wastaking care of. The pool area was amazing. Our 6 year son enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank mjcast86
Reviewed 11 July 2008

Very nice hotel. Lovely lobby. The room was above my expectations.
I felt very safe in this hotel. The lobby bar was very nice and we had no problem ordering what we wanted between my poor spanish and the bar tender speaking no english.
We only spent one night there as we had a flight out of Juarez at 5:30AM so we didn't get to have the breakfast. There was coffee in the room so that was fine. We had to stay at the Hilton Garden inn on our return which was AWFUL. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business